{Stucky} {4}

Idk what this is but this is some angst? and inspired by the song above
Idk it's sad ig also inspired by one of my rl stories

"Good morning, Steve" Bucky woke up, greeting his boyfriend.

"..."

"are you ready to get up?"

"..."

"Okay I'm gonna put on some clothes and go down.just come when you feel like it"

He decided to put on some jeans and a hoodie. It's just for breakfast so it doesn't have to look good.

Bucky went out of the room to go to the elevator.

"okay, where is it? Ah there number 18"he pushed the button to get to the floor they where always eating breakfast together.

" Hey Bucky! Nice to see you"Natasha greeted him.

"oh? Hey bucky" Bruce said with a weak smile.

"Hello James..." Sam just casually out to the words of the others.

"how's Steve?" Rony asked with a wide smile on his lips.

"I don't know probably good? I guess he's not hungry yet"Bucky replied to the question.

" Y'know he can just eat later, right?" Wanda just said smiling softly at Sam, who still didn't really understood why they where doing this.

After they all ate, Bucky went back to his and Steve's floor. Steve still was in bed... He always was.

Bucky was watching TV when suddenly Sam stepped out of the elevator.

"hey buck, can we talk?" he asked.

"uh sure... I suppose. C'mere" bucky replied.

"So you know buck. I know you don't wanna hear this but please just accept it already."sam said with a sad tone in his voice.

"accept what?"Bucky acted  confused even though he knew exactly what Sam was talking about.

"James,you have to."he was waiting a second till he stardet again.

" you have to accept it.

Steve died 4 years ago. He is not here and he will never be again. And you know that."same just tried to say it calmly - he didn't.

Bucky imediantly started to cry and fell into Sam's arms.

He just couldn't accept steves death and told himself he was still there.

The others where acting with him but Sam just couldn't see it anymore.

Steve is dead and Bucky has to accept it.

OK I wrote this months before tfatws but fine ok. This is based of one of my friends that tried to get over the death of one of our friends that kms so I had to think about it again and wanted to make a story out of it, I hope you liked it
Also sorry if it's short but yeah I'm currently working on making the story before a book. :/