New Member PART 13

(A/N = Hi guys! Hope your enjoying my story! THANK YOU FOR 100 VIEWS! For this part I am making the new member a made up creepypasta. Peace out!  ~Cr33pyPastaGirl)

~READER POV~

Me and BEN had just arrived to the entrance of the mansion and as we opened the door we noticed a crowd in the living room.

"WASSUP BITCHES!" BEN shouted with a faint chuckle. I grasped my princes hand and asked everybody what the commotion was.

"Hey what's going on here?" My head tilted to the side as I gazed at the group.

"There's a new member here!" Slender explained to me in my mind and I saw somebody in the middle of the crowd.

"Don't crowd the new member" Slender boomed and everybody immediately backed away to reveal a girl. She had pale skin with silver eyes and a sharp toothy grin. Her hair was a dark brown and silver lipstick. As she was looking around I noticed her clothing, she was wearing a black tank top that had a skull on it and an unzipped silver hoodie that glistened against the sunlight. Her footwear was a pair of black converse and she had black gloves on her thin hands. A weapon was on her back.. A scythe to be exact!

"Hi I am (Y/n)! It's nice to meet you" I smiled at her in hope to have a friend that was actually a girl for once.

"Angela" She spitted with a sign of no keen interest to talk to me. I decided I was going to play games with BEN.

"Hey wanna go play minecraft?" I asked BEN as I held my hand out towards him. He happily took my hand and dragged me up the stairs. However, before I was dragged up I caught Angela growling at me ever since BEN took my hand. Weird huh? A new girl in the mansion and she hates me within five seconds of me introducing myself! Oh well..

"ALRIGHT LET'S PLAY" BEN shouted excitedly as he parked his butt on the edge of his bed as we both took turns. BEN died after an hour and a half so it was my turn to play. BEN pulled me onto his lap as I tried to focus on the game itself.

"If you want.. We could play a more fun game" BEN said in a pervert tone as he nuzzled into the back of my neck.

"Not now..." I groaned as I was already near death after 10 minutes into the game.

"Finnnnnnne" He whimpered until we heard Slender summon BEN to his office.

"OHHHHH BEN IS IN TROUBLE!" I cackled as I fell on the floor in stitches from laughing so hard.

"Yea yea.." BEN mumbled as he stomped his way towards his doom!

~BEN'S POV~

Great, in trouble again, for god knows what! I stomped my way to Slendy's office and knocked softly.

"Come in" Slender spoke within my mind. I walked into the room and saw Slenderman sitting at his desk with two seats in front of it. One was empty and the other was occupied by... Angela..

"What is it?" I mumbled as I leaned against the wall with body language that gave a huge hint that I was incredibly bored.

"Can you show Angela around the mansion please child?" He said with a serious tone as his featureless face turned directly towards me.

"Ummm ok but why me?" Curiosity flooded me as to why Slender picked ME to show Angela around. He couldn't pick Jeff or LJ?!

"You and Angela have a lot in common so I thought it would be a good idea for you to show her around..." He replied in a slightly deeper tone as his long, pale fingers tapped on his desk in an intimidating rhythm. After that, I got up and signalled the new girl to follow me down the long corridors and I began the tour.

"What makes us have things in common?" I said after a long moment of silence. As we gradually went from room to room we arrived at my room that was filled with game consoles.

"Well... I love video games" She shyly mumbled as her gaze went to the floor. I don't know if it was just me but I think I saw her cheeks turn a shade of pink! Why?