Meeting The Family PART 6

~JEFF POV~

I leaned against the blood stained wall inside my bedroom awaiting (Y/n's) arrival. A flash of green appeared from the front of the mansion and I instantly knew it was her and BEN. Dashing down the stairs, I awaited near the front door that she would be walking through.  Would everybody else accept her into the family? If they don't then I will make them accept her even if they hate her.. she is part of the family because me and BEN want him here and BEN is my best friend so I will support his ideas most of the time unless it's really dumb. The door slowly creaked open and all the family members attention was set on the girl with the grey hoodie over her head and barely revealing her face to us. Cute and shy.... Wait what am I saying?! 'God damn it get your act together Jeff!' I thought to myself as I raised my head from the ground to (Y/n's) face.

~READER POV~

This is it, about to meet my new psycho family! When me and BEN reached the exit of the portal there was a flash of green and a tall, intimidating mansion stood before me with thick woods surrounding it like an almighty shield.

"Wow..." I whispered to myself but loud enough for BEN to hear. I looked the mansion up and down with a surprised look on my face. I'm gonna live in a mansion?! Jackpot!!

"Like what you see?" BEN asked me with his eyes locked on me and a small grin on his face like he had accomplished something. It didn't take me long to frantically nod yes and to show I was so eager to see the family members and the inside of the mansion!

I put my hood up to cover 90 percent of my face. Yes, I was shy but who wouldn't be? I was a few seconds away from meeting my new family of Killers and psychopaths. My (H/c)  Hair fell over one of my eyes and only my mouth was visible from underneath the hood. BEN rushed past me to open the door for me. Adorable... Wait hang on.. I just called somebody that nearly killed me ADORABLE?! What is wrong with me! Calm down.. behind these doors are your new family and a good scary impression is everything.  I took out my bowie knife from its case and held it in my hand to seem a little bit more acceptable. The door creaked open and I slowly made my entrance.. I kept my head low and aiming at the ground but just enough that I could still see my surroundings along with the people that are there. I could feel eyes on me but my body remained relaxed except for the death grip on my precious blade. A tall man with no face appeared in front of me and greeted me with a wave.

"Hello child, welcome to my mansion.. Slender Mansion if you would like to call it" He spoke. How did he speak? He has no mouth or any facial features so I must be sensing it with my mind. Mind talking.... can things get any more epic?!

"Hi...." I shyly responded to Slenderman with a faint grin on my face and a cold look in my glimmering eyes. BEN came to my side and gripped my hand that held my precious blade. My head automatically snapped towards BEN with an enormously pissed off look in my eyes.

"You touch you die" I growled at BEN as I saw his hand flinch away from the blade which I slipped back into its case on the side of my waist. However, things couldn't get anymore embarrassing after what Slender said next which made my blood boil in annoyance.

"Child, we don't have a spare bedroom so I hope you don't mind sharing with either Jeff or BEN" As I heard those words.. I turned to look at Jeff and BEN to see that they both definitely had giant grins on their faces.. including Jeff. I thought about it for a minute about what to do because if I shared a room with BEN then he might get a bit too perverted like when me and him were in the bathroom. However, if I share a bedroom with Jeff then I don't know what he might do to me whilst I sleep. All I know is that I have to make a decision fast! Both of them are as bad as each other to be honest but at the same time they are extremely hot...

Oh my god who do I choose? I guess I will sit down and think about it for a while.. I rested my back against the wall and began to wonder who to share a room with.. to be honest it is a really tough choice it just makes me want to scream! My lungs would burst if I screamed though which wouldn't turn out great since I can scream really loud for some apparent reason. Well I better start thinking because this could take a while.