Nightmare Boy PART 5

~BEN DROWNED POV~

I climbed through (Y/n's) pc to find she was fast asleep on her bed that looked really comfy to snooze in. I sat on the edge of her bed and looked at her with my glowing red eyes.

"Why couldn't I drown you?" I mumbled way louder than I intended to. Man I am dumb, I spoke so loud that I could have woke her up! This was my chance to drown this girl. My gaze set across the room at all the gaming consoles she owned though... There is just something about this girl that won't let me end her life but I don't know what it is. When I turned my head back around I saw (Y/n) staring at me with wide eyes filled with fear and shock. I lunged at her and pinned her with her back against the wall with one of my hands wrapped around her mouth to restrict the noise she could cause.

~READER POV~

My eyes slowly opened to see it was still dark. However, something wasn't right. I felt a presence in the room and something sitting on the edge of my bed. I slowly sat up and looked at whoever was on the edge of my bed and my sight locked onto a boy wearing a green suit with blond hair covered by a pointy green hat. When he turned around I recognised him.. BEN DROWNED! My mouth opened to scream until I felt my back hit the wall and a hand wrap around my lips. I could feel my eyes were wide in terror along with shock. What do I do?! There is a psychopathic killer in my room and it was the same one that tried to drown me in my nightmare! I could feel something damp crawl down my cheek. Was I... crying? No, I refuse to believe it.

"If I let go.. promise you won't scream?" BEN asked me with a calm voice which made me relax a tiny bit since it seemed like he may not kill me after all.. but I can't be too sure that he won't. I nodded in response and his hand slowly moved away from my mouth.

"Are you going to kill me?" I quietly asked BEN. I was surprised he could hear me from how quiet I was.

He shook his head before he simply replied.

"No, I am taking you to live with me and my family. I heard Jeff talking about you so.." His voice trailed off as he finished his sentence and he slightly looked away like he was embarrassed!  I doubt he was thought because.. why would he be embarrassed?

"O...Ok" I answered BEN as I looked at him with my eyes. I kicked the covers off and I picked out my regular clothing and I saw BEN looking at me with his head tilted to the side.

"I need to get changed so either leave or turn around and face the wall" I told him with slight uncontrolled aggression.

"Finnnnne" BEN mumbled as he turned his body to face the wall. I slipped on some black tight jeans and some converse. When I took off my pyjama top.. I turned my head to see if BEN was still turned away but he was sneakily looking over his shoulder.

"BEN YOU PERVERT" I snapped in anger and I could feel my cheeks burn red. I threw a book at him which he swiftly dodged. I then slipped on a white top with a grey hoodie over it and walked to the bathroom with a look of embarrassment on my face.

"I didn't see anything you know" BEN whispered in my ear from behind me. I felt his cold breath on the back of my neck which made my cheeks redder than they already were.

"Your still a pervert" I growled whilst I turned to face this perverted boy but I was soon caught off guard when he pinned me against the tile wall with his hands at either side of my body.

"W..what are you doing?!" I squeaked as his sneaky hands crawled onto my waist and gradually pulling me closer to him. A creepy grin appeared on his face as he stared at my (E/c) eyes.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" He purred as his face edged closer. Only centimetres apart.. centimetres from lip contact... Was he really about to kiss me? Nah, he wouldn't.

"We better get going" I quickly said, hoping that he would stop what he was doing. BEN clapped his hands together and he grabbed my wrist. He could run fast because it took only a few seconds to reach my bedroom and in front of my pc. This is it.. I grab my suitcase and looked at BEN with an uncertain look. He held his hand out and I shakily took it but then grasped his hand tightly as he pulled me through the pc and into a green portal filled with glowing numbers zooming past us until we reached the exit.