Forgive Or Forget? PART 11

~BEN'S POV~

It had been 2 hours after she lashed out at me whilst she was fighting Jeff. I knew it was an accident but it was like she was possessed.. I was really worried and so were the other creepypasta's and we all went on a search for (Y/n). Masky and Hoodie checked all the bedrooms whilst Jeff and Eyeless Jack searched the woods that surrounded the house. Me and Laughing Jack searched the rest of the house whilst Slenderman tried to find a trace of where she could have ran off to. There was no sign of her after another half an hour. 2 hours and 30 minutes she has been missing. Me and LJ decided to split up and continue our search until I heard somebody shout..

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" It was LJ that was shouting! So I turned around and ran to the source of the shouting. What I saw next startled me and made me cry tears of crimson red blood. (Y/n) was frozen and on the edge of death.. her skin was deathly pale and she looked already dead... No not dead... more like.. Unconscious... yea she gotta be unconscious! Her life is too valuable to lose and I need her in my life.. All I can do is hope for the best.

~READER POV~

My eyes slowly began to open but my vision was very blurry. After my eyes adjusted I could see all the creepypasta's staring at me with a worried expression on their face. Who would blame them? One of their family nearly froze to death in a freezing cold cellar!!

"W..What? I..Is.. something.... W..wrong?" I stuttered in a voice that somebody would sound like if they were really weak.

"DON'T DO DAT SHIT EVER AGAIN UNDERSTAND?!" BEN shouted whilst bawling out tears of fresh blood which dripped onto the floor and made me  shiver.

"I.. I'm ..... sorry... Please forgive...m..me.." I pleaded as I ran up to BEN and hugged him with all my remaining strength.

"Of course my princess" BEN replied with a smile on his face as he wiped away his tears and hugged back with quite a tight grip.

"N..need...A...air..." His grip loosened as I begged for oxygen. My gaze met his and a chuckle escaped my mouth.

"Will she be fine?" BEN questioned in a serious tone.

"She will be okay, just keep her warm for a few hours and (Y/n) will be as good as new!" Eyeless told BEN and he sounded pleased with himself as he has become a great help to everybody.

"Thanks" Me and BEN smiled and began giggling again as we spoke in synch with each other. BEN picked me up bridal style and we snuggled on the sofa as my face buried into his warm chest which turned out to be surprisingly comfy.

"Goodnight my princess" BEN cooed in my ear which made a smile spread on my face.

"Goodnight my gamer boy" I giggled as I cuddled into him and began to wander into a deep sleep.

~NEXT DAY~

I woke up next to my prince on the black sofa and his eyes were still closed. God damn he is cute when he sleeps. His hand was wrapped around my waist tightly but I was planning to get up. Without waking him of course.. My sneaky skills were put to use and I slowly crawled out from BEN'S grip and was about to walk to the kitchen to get a snack until I felt somebody grab my wrist.

"Don't go" BEN whimpered in tiredness as he tugged on my wrist lightly.

"BEN I'm hungry" I protested as I tried to pull away from him to get something to eat.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassseee" He cried out sarcastically which had really got to me.

"Fine just a few more minutes" I gave in as I climbed back onto the sofa with BEN.

"My birthday is next month.." I blurted out in hope that BEN would celebrate it with me which would cheer me up alot and mean the world to me..

"Alright I will make sure you have the best birthday possible" He replied as he continued to hug me with a death grip.

"Yay!" I cheered as a smirk appeared on my face and I gave him a quick peck on the lips.