The Majestic Four

The whole U.A was buzzing with excitement,you may ask why. The whole school was excited because today The new beg three of U.A are going to be announced. Mirio,tamaki and Nejire have passed out and had started their hero carrier.Mirio has already grabbed the 4th position on the Billboard chart just behind the take hero endeavour,wing hero Hawks and rabbit hero Mirko. Nejire and Tamaki both placing an impressive 10th and 7th position on hero billboard chart respectively.

All the students were  pushing each other trying to reach hall as soon as possible because the title of BIG THREE was something that holds some weightage as they are ones which rival the most of pros out there.Every U.A student aims for that title.Now that all students have arrived in the hall along with all the teachers they just waited for Nezu and All might to come and reveal THE NEW BIG THREE of U.A.

Some changes are made in the hall as students can se there was no stage and the podium was simply placed on the floor also there was warning near the so called quasi-stage ' PLEASE MAINTAIN DISTANCE FROM PODIUM' u may ask why.well the for that we have to look upon the events last year when The Big Three were going to be announced for that year. As you all are familiar with the dramatic entry of All might in the classes and Roads ,he has like a passion of jumping and same happened ,All might with Nezu on his left shoulder jumped directly on the stage from no one knows where and just destroyed it.So in order avoid these small accidents sarge was removed because All might is All might ,it can't be helped.

Like last year students can once again see all might coming from nowhere giving a feeling of Deja vu to all. Now that the bomb had been dropped making a small crater near it Nezu jumped from All might's shoulder on the top of the podium.All students then started making assumptions and murmuring to each other and in the end we can see an ash blond ready who is ready to blast monoma who was once insulting them like always by saying 'class 3-A thinking high of themselves and expecting to become a member of big three' with tape on his mouth being restrained by the hands of the manly guy and Kaminari . All the the murmuring came to halt once Nezu cleared he throat *ahem* in the front of mic.

" A very Good morning to all young aspiring heros" Nezu started with greeting."As you all know THE BIG THREE of U.A is passed out from U.A and are already making their presence know to world.So we are here to announce the students who will carry the name of U.A on their shoulders and make us proud like Mirio,Tamaki and Nejire did so without further ado let's reveal the brightest stars of U.A.  Snipe please hand me the envelope containing the golden names"Nezu concluded with his always present smile.
Snipe came and gave the envelope to Nezu.Nezu opened the envelope and developed a shit eating grin matching to that of Aizawa's and said" Why don't you guys guess, who is the very first member " all students erupted like a volcano but only one clear name can be hear "DEKU-SENPAI/DEKU".Yes our own cinnamon roll of class 1-A who can be seen runing the nape of his neck with nervousness in the corner behind the angry ash blond.

Deku ,The most heroic student of U.A. No one knew that this shy green bean with a weird quirk that hurts his own user will make this far.In the entrance exam only  people thought that he was crazy,with  physique of skeleton and attitude of a shy and stiff boy,he can never make into the prestigious school of U.A but they all were proved wrong when they saw him destroying the zero pointer single Handley,with no villain points he made into his dream school. But in school also students saw him as a one time use hero because after using his quirk he would destroy his body but Deku never stopped working hard and gained full control over one for All became a perfect successor of All might and defeated shigaraki in the bloody P.L.W .Now he stand here in the halls of U.A with a fearsome persona of third year,gone was the shy green bean. Known as the most heroic and most promising student after all might the U.A has to offer to the world who will probably become the new symbol of peace.Every student of U.A considered him as their ideal.
Nezu lifted his paw and signaled all the students to stop .once all students stopped Nezu said" It's momo yaoyorozu of Class 3-A" which  disappointed some of the students.

Momo yaoyorozu ,the heir of million dollar yaoyorozu Industries with her very versatile quirk 'Creation' which allows her to create anything non living  from her body lipids untill and unless she knows it's molecular structure is the smartest student of U.A with highest grades and one of the strongest students of U.A can be seen standing dumbfounded behind izuku as she cannot believe what her ears have heard ,she was the memeber of THE BUG THREE her eyes widened in shock. For about 10 seconds she did not budged from her place untill the greentte turned back giving her a thumb ups with eyes saying 'I'm proud of you ' backed by his million watt smile gaining a blush from momo.She snapped out of her stupor and started moving toward the podium with visible stiffness in her movements untill she felt a warm hand of izuku on her shoulder which calmed her nerves down.she turned back and mouthed thank you and started heading towards the so called stage with a determined look on her face.She stood beside All might after receiving greetings from all might and Nezu with a small smile on her face.
"The 2nd member is Katsuki Bakugou" Nezu said.Once again this disappointed the students as the principal did not took their favourite deku's name.

Katsuki Bakugou the resident hothead of class 3-A with his quirk explosion which lets him to create explosions from his hands using sweat of his hands is liked by only a few students due to his egoistic behaviour but feared by most of them due his intimidating character and powerful quirk as he is also one of the most strongest students of U.A is seen walking towards the 'stage' with his hands in his pockets and grin present on his face and stood beside momo not before giving her a glare.
Momo felt sad that izuku's name was not taken but she put that worry aside and hoped that the next name would be Izuku Midoriya.
"Congratulations Mr. Bakugou I hope you will make U.A proud with your extraordinary skills.Now the 3rd memeber is" Nezu stopped making an atmosphere of suspense between the students who were praying that the last name should be deku but all them were shocked when they heard Nezu saying "Shoto Todoroki of class 3-A".

Shoto Todoroki the bicoloured stoic boy of class 3-A,the son on current no. 1 hero endeavour, is one of the strongest student with his incredible dual quirk which allows him to release fire and ice from his each sides respectively cam out of crowd not before giving a small smile to his best friend Midoriya and stood beside Bakugou.

The whole hall was dead silent for first 5 seconds.Momo lost her small smile and was shocked because the most heroic student of U.A was not the part of the big three she didn't liked it decided to give her place to izuku but before she could do that  students erupted like volcano and  started complaining that why izuku is not the part of big three one student even said to Nezu " we won't except the big three without deku-senpai" which earned a chuckle from Nezu . Midoriya can be seen a bit sad because he was not able to make it to the big three but was happy for his friends. The volume of complaints countinued to rise and Nezu lifted his paw once again signalling them to stop.All the students obeyed him and stood quiet .

"Who said that deku will be not the part of this "Nezu said. Momo raised her hand in order to take permission for speaking, Nezu nodded and she said " How can izuku be part of it when already there are 3 members " .Nezu chuckled and said" and who said that there will be three members ".this confused all the students as they all tilted their heads.seeing this Nezu smiled and countinued" I'm honoured to tell u all that for the first time instead of having big three we'll be having THE ELITE FOUR who will represent our school and dekh will be the prime member of it"he concluded.All the students started cheering for izuku and some of them even whistling.
Izuku made his way towards the 'stage' with NERVOUS clearly written on his forehead and stood beside Todoroki facing the crowd not before giving his signature smile to momo.
A/N: HEYO PEEPS,SO THIS WAS IT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER .ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST FIC SO IT WAS NOT PERFECT BUT I PROMISE THAT I'LL KEEP IMPROVING THE CHAPTERS AHEAD. FEEDBACKS ARE APPRECIATED AND I DO REQUEST YOU TO POINT THE SHORTCOMINGS OF THE CHAPTERS .ALSO WE HAVE NOT DECIDED THE  UPDATING SCHEDULE YET .SO SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER