FINALLEY

MORNING TIME: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. FIRST THEY WILL ATTEND THE GRADUATION CEREMONY THEN IN THE EVENING, GRADUATION PARTY WOULD BE HELD*

IZUKU'S POV

So today is the last day of school. Graduation party, From tomorrow we will officially become pros. It's time to perform outside and reach my goal of becoming the greatest hero,No.1 hero and the symbol of peace and hope. But. First, it's my last chance to perform in the field of heart. I've already seen the future but I can't just sit and let it happen. I've to do it on my own. I want to live that future. I want to live with momo and be with her for the rest of my life. That's Why I'll propose to her today for sure and make her mine.

MOMO's POV

It's already the last day of school. What the hell was I doing the whole year. I'm still single and virgin. But I enjoyed this year and I'm really gonna miss this. Hope I'll be able to perform my best in the world of pro heroes. But...First, I've to give my all today in the game of love. I already know that we'll be together in the future but nothing is fixed. What if I didn't take necessary actions today and future changes. I don't want to regret for the rest of my life. I want Izuku midoriya to wake me up every morning with a kiss. That's Why I'll propose to him today for sure and make him mine.

NO ONE'S POV

Both of them then got ready for the Graduation ceremony and left their rooms to go downstairs and meet everyone in the common room. This was probably the last time when all were under a roof. At least for the next couple of years. They both met in the hallway. "Good Morning momo" izuku said." Good Morning Izuku" momo said.

They greeted each other ,some blushing shit happened and then they walked towards the common room.

When they reached the common room, a different scene was going on. Everyone was being lovey dovley with their respective partners. some were cuddling, some were planning their marriages, some were discussing how their children will look like yada yada...."What's happening? Why are you guys getting all lovey Dovley" momo asked ."It's our last day in U.A. we'll be very busy for the next few months, stabilizing our job as heroes. And are you jealous?" her best friend answered with a smirk. "What? Why would? I just asked because it's already time for the ceremony and you guys are not ready yet" momo replied. "Come on Momo. One hour is still left for the ceremony. So let us enjoy our time and you too have fun with izuku" the pink girl who was checking how sharp her boyfriend's hairs are said. Both izuku and momo blushed a bit at this. Then momo said "I think you guys got carried away, only 15 mins are left for the ceremony" " WHAAT!???" all the couples said together realizing that they indeed got carried away. Everyone rushed to their rooms to get ready."*Sigh* I'll miss these days" izuku said, receiving a nod from momo who replied "me too. Let's go for breakfast"

They both walked to the kitchen and grabbed some light breakfast, sat on the table and started eating.

Momo: Izuku 

Izuku: hmm? Momo: Are you going to open your own agency or work under a pro

Izuku: Well opening an agency on your own and being a fresher to this world of pros will be quite hard no "Who said you are alone we all can together start an agency" mina said.(They all are now in the common room fully dressed) "Yes. This way we can stay together after the graduation also. That would be so manly" kirishima supported his girlfriend's idea.

"That's a great idea. But for now come and have breakfast or else we'll be late." Izuku said. Everyone nodded and quickly grabbed something to eat.

After that they attended the ceremony. I won't write that because.....................Who the hell is interested in that?------------------------------Everyone came back from the ceremony and crash landed on something, some on the table, some on the couch ,some on the floor and some in the toilet? probably mineta.