INTERNSHIP AND PATROL

Eri's POV

It's the sports festival. Oh no I don't think I'm ready for this. What should I do, I don't want to disappoint deku-nii and mirio-nii. (Guys eri is in 1st year in this fic. let's just say she was very eager to attend hero school with deku so she just reversed her reversing leading to forward like '-' *'-' = '+'😂).I decided to walk a bit and relax myself. As I was walking to and fro in the tunnel I heard some footsteps and guess what, it was deku-nii and momo-nee. Guess I'll calm down my nerves by teasing them😈."hello, deku-nee" I ran towards him and jumped into his arms, he was quick to catch me and hugged me back. "Why are you here eri, you should be in the participants waiting room" he asked me." Oh it's just that I'm quite nervous so I was just walking to calm down my nerves" I replied back." There is no need to be nervous. look at me. I had no control over my quirk then also I made it to the final round but you have a very good control over your quirk so I'm sure you'll win it. So have some faith in yourself. I know you can do it" he said with his signature smile and everything is ok. His smile really is a miracle. I think it is better than that of all might's but I won't tell this to an All might nerd."Okay deku-nii. Thanks a lot. And I don't want you to sleep on your girlfriend's lap in between the sports festival and miss my match so be careful about that " I said in a teasing tone and ran away laughing.

NO ONE'S POV

" Whyyyy?.... I think I should be prepared for this next time " deku said with a sigh. 'Why don't you accept it and make it reality BAKA!!!' momo screamed in her mind. After that they walked out and saw the rest of the festival.

TIMESKIP; Day after fest

ERI'S POV

I was sitting idly looking out of the window and thinking about my performance in the sports fest. I know I did well but deku-nii said he was sure that I'll win it but I just disappointed him.( She placed 2nd in the sports fest. She lost her last match because her opponent had a speed and strength type quirk and her reaction time was quite slow)

I was brought out of my thoughts when my dad or Aizawa sensei said "it took you 10 mins to shut your mouth so troublesome. Your batch is the worst I've ever had" in his signature monotonous way. Seriously dad you just stood there for 10 mins can't you ask students to don't talk I would have taken less time. He then pressed a button of remote and a list flashed on the screen of the smart board. It showed how many internship offers each student has got. I got the 3rd highest no. of offers from my class but I don't give it a damn. The only hero I want to intern with is my precious nii-chan, Deku.

After the PLW since many heroes died and many of them left when they got a taste of what is real meaning of being of her the no. decreased so in order to stabilise the villainous activities, representative students of all hero school across the county were allowed to do the pro hero work to certain extent like handling B or C grade villains and patrolling.

After that he handed us forms which contained the name of all the heroes who sent us a request and we have to write the name of the pro hero we'll like to intern with. Once again the Students started discussing about which heroes they'll choose. But suddenly everyone felt a dark and aura and it was sensei, his hairs were raised and eyes glowing red. All the students became dead quiet and then he said "Now two of the members will come and offer you the chance to intern with you. It's up to you whether you want to intern with them or not". (other 2 members will go to 2-b). I crossed my finger, prayed to God that one of them should be deku-nii. The door opened and my wish came true. The whole class started screaming only to silenced by sensei's glaring. The two who came to our class were deku-nii and his ' girlfriend'. I know very well something is going on in momo's mind.

They both stood in the front of the class beside Aizawa sensei. Then sensei said "just choose whoever you want to choose. till the time I'll take a nap" both of them chuckled as their previous homeroom teacher didn't change a bit. Then deku-nii asked momo to announce who'll be interning with them. She came forward, cleared her throat and said "we have chosen eri, Eri would you like to intern with us" "YES!!!" I screamed which woke up sensei. He glared at me, I quickly apologized or else he will cancel my internship. And then he went back to sleep. WOW!. Then daishi raised his hand . 'Why is he raising his hand ' I thought. Deku-nii nodded and gave him permission to stand up and say what he wanted. Daishi stood and said "Sorry if it sounds rude but how can we believe that you were not biased towards her while choosing ". (THIS GUY IS JUST LIKE IIDA). 'What's your problem man' I said internally. Deku nii just smiled and said "We've chosen her because she lost against the guy who had a speed and strength type quirk. So I think I'll be suitable to help her out. Does that answer your question" Daishi nodded and sat down.

Then sensei woke up and said "okay Eri you'll be interning with them. And it starts from. Thank you and the class is dismissed now" and then he left. I quickly ran towards deku-nii and hugged him and said " Thank you for choosing me and sorry that I disappointed you. I was not able to win the fest". He hugged me back and said "it's ok Eri I'm very proud of you. And I'm sure next time you'll win". I broke the hug and nodded. After that they both left.

TIMESKIP; NEXT DAY

MOMO's POV

Today we'll be going on our first patrol. I would be so nice especially with izuku. We'll be like a hero couple. Just imagining it makes me wow. I left my room stood near the U.A entrance waiting for izuku and Eri. After some time I saw them both coming in their hero costumes. It has been so long since he wore his hero costume. His costume shows what his body is actually like because he always wear baggy clothes I don't know why.

"Good morning momo" "Good morning momo-nee" they both greeted. "Good morning you two. Now let's begin our patrol" I said. They both smiled, punched the air and said " yay!! Let's go". 'They'll kill someone from their cuteness' I thought. Then we began our patrol.

We were walking in the city and then we decided to take a break and started walking towards a nearby cafe but suddenly someone came from nowhere and punched izuku on his face embedding him in a nearby wall. I was shocked, who the hell is trying to distort my izuku's cute face. I'll kill him. I turned to see who it was and....

A/N( ANURAG): SORRY GUYS FOR LATE UPDATE. I'MQUIET BUSY WITH MY STUDIES SINCE MY SCHOOL HAS STARTED. SO YOU CAN EXPECT THE UPDATES TO BE SLOWER . SEEYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER TILL THEN , SAYONARA!!

A/N(vinay): I only write a rough work on this series while anurag does all the hard work so plz compliment him and not me