TRUE BEAUTY

NO ONE'S POV

"So how are you guys feeling? From today onwards our last week in the U.A starts" kirishima said to one in particular. After PLW, since the number of heroes decreased, the third was made shorter in every school so that students can enter the world of pros earlier and gain more experience.

"I just want to get the hell out of here and beat the shit out of villains". Bakugo said while making small explosions with his hands.

"I just want to beat my old man," shoto said nonchalantly.

"I'm ready to make villains blind by my sparkling," Aoyama said as he spun in every corner or the room while giving dramatic poses.

And soon the class became a mess and they started yelling at each other that they'll be a better hero (mainly Bakugou). But chaos was put to rest by aizawa. He entered in the classroom as he dragged his sleeping bag.

"As you all know this is your last week in the U.A. And the cultural festival will be held after 3 days and since you are third you don't have to perform exclusively.....but you can take part in different activities. So decide what all you want to do. I'm going to sleep, bye.."

A screen flashed on the smart board of the class, showing the events listed for cultural festival this year. Class 1-A was doing a play while class be was organizing a cat cafe. There were lots of different sports also and some fun games that you see in a fair like shooting the target and all. Then there was beauty pageant but in brackets there was written that there will be a couple dance also in the end of the contest in which participants would be dancing with their partners.

Izuku was busy reading that list but Kachhan and Shoto came to my seat and started talking to him.

"What are you gonna do nerd and half n half?" Kacchan asked us while looking at list.

"I haven't decided yet.... I'll see on the very day of the cultural festival" shoto said and izuku nodded indicating that he'll also do the same.

"Tsk....No matter which activity you do I'll win all of them," kacchan said with a smirk and puffing his chest in pride.

"I'm not sure if you can win but one thing about which I'm sure is that ocahko can surely win the beauty pageant. After all she's the cutest girl in the school" half n half said, shifting his tone from monotonous one to that of pride and flex in the end.

But kacchan started laughing and said "hahaha....nice joke.....Round face cannot win it until and unless my tsu is there" . And with they started arguing about who's girlfriend will win. Then they turned towards izuku and asked him "hey nerd tell him that Tsu will easily win over round face" while exchanging glare with bi-color.

There all hopes of getting a fair answer were shattered when izuku said "Until and unless momo is there no other girl in this school can win this contest" as he flexes about his crush.

"huh!?You are just useless just like ponytail.....listen to me carefully you bastards......TSU. WILL. WIN. NO. MATTER. WHAT" kacchan said.

And with that they started arguing and slowly the argument turned into a fight. They started grabbing each other's collar and pushing each other. But before the situation could worsen our manly boy came to resolve the conflict.

"Whoa whoa....give it a break guys.....why are you fighting?" spiky red haired guy said.

"Answer my question honestly....or else I'll blast you to space shitty hair" the resident explodo said.

"Ok....only if it's not a question of calculus" kirishima said as he was afraid of maths especially calculus. It just differentiates his points in exams.