THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR

IZUKU'S POV

I started to open my eyes slowly and the first thing I noticed was that I was not in my room. I also felt some weight on my left shoulder so I turned around and saw that it was momo's head which was on my shoulder with a calm face while her arms were wrapped around my waist. I blushed because of the position we were in. I remembered that last night, we were reading a novel and we just dogged off in between. I calmed down my nerves and the moment I took my phone from the table the alarm went on. I was startled by the sudden noise in the calm and peaceful aroma of the room. I quickly turned off the alarm and averted my gaze towards momo to check if the alarm didn't wake her up. I was lucky that didn't happen but I noticed that her expressions had changed. There was a frown present on her cute face.

I slowly removed her arms from my waist and held her head carefully so that I wouldn't wake her up. Then I rested her head on the pillow and since the weather was quite cold I tucked her under a thin blanket. I stood up and started to stretch my arms and legs to fully awake. While I was stretching my eyes landed on momo. Sleeping momo is sure a wonderful site to see. Also her hairs were down so it made her even cuter I didn't know what took over me but I bent to the level of momo's face and kissed her forehead. I moved back a bit and noticed that she started smiling and I realized what I did just now. I became very flustered and quickly left her room and made it outside the dorms for my morning workout.

Why did I do that? I questioned myself as I started jogging. I don't know why but since the beginning of third year I just feel weird whenever I'm around momo And the situation becomes worse whenever she smiles or holds my hand. In the beginning when we became friends there was nothing but once we started getting closer I started having this weird feeling. This feeling was quite similar to the one which I experienced when I was attracted to uraraka in my first year. But in the next year it disappeared so I thought in the same way these feelings will also disappear, But instead of that the feelings only Intensified.

Yesterday also when I was hugging her bare chest, I didn't want that moment to end. It just feels so magical when she is in my arms. Also whenever other boys try to approach momo I get angry like yesterday. I have talked to some of my friends about these feelings and from what I have learnt from the romance novels that me and momo read, the Only thing that I get as an answer is ...

LOVE

But I can't accept it. How that hell is that possible. Momo is probably the most beautiful girl in the UA while on the other hand I'm just a plain looking boy. I do feel sometimes that she likes me but my mind denies and tells me that she is just a very good person who is too kind and sweet and we are also close friends. So this also makes it more complicated because at the stage on which we are of our friendship I don't want to ruin it. It's my insecurities and past that don't let me believe in all these things.Also not to mention that uraraka was already interested in shoto and in the second year they started dating so it was a losing game anyways.

I was running aimlessly until I noticed all might sitting on a bench under a tree gazing at the rising sun. I approached him and said" Good Morning all might '' he turned his gaze towards me and gave me a smile and said "Good morning young Midoriya. Come sit with me let's have a student-teacher talk" while patting the seat beside him. I nodded and sat beside him. There was silence between us until all might said "So what's bothering you izuku". I smiled nervously and said "N-nothing all might. Why did you ask that?" At this all might laughed a bit louder and said "I may not be the symbol of peace anymore but that doesn't mean that I'm dumb".

"What!?? I didn't say that "I said in a panicked way. He stopped laughing and said "calm down my boy. What I'm trying to say is you can't fool me. I know something is bothering you''. I smiled nervously and said "Y-eah, Allmight. Can I ask you something?" He nodded.