Chapter 16 🍂:: The first time she got invited to play

"Bye!" Yerin waves goodbye to Wonwoo who just dropped her off at her home after Jun's performance. "Hi Yerin! How was Jun's performance?" Yerin's Dad asks her.

"It was good!" Yerin responds. "Oh yeah, you received a letter. "Who is it from?" Yerin asks her father. "Open it, you'll see." Yerin takes the letter from her Dad and goes up to her room to open it.

She reads the letter, from Lotte Concert Hall. Asking her to play at an upcoming recital for violinists. She picks up her phone and texts Jun.

Yerin: JUNNN

Jun: What is it?

Yerin: I got invited to play at Lotte Concert Hall.

Jun: Oh thats good for you.

Yerin: And you're going to be my accompanist again.

Jun: Well thats good with me.

Yerin surprised Jun wanting to play again. Cannot believe her eyes.

Yerin: Huh? I thought you didn't like to play. What made you change?

Jun: Haha, nothing. See you at school.

Yerin: Huh? COME BACK.

Jun left Yerin on read and she groans. "Ughhh that bastard."

The next day

"JUN!" Miyoung shouts from the outside of his house. Spamming the doorbell then turning the door knob finding it unlocked. She rushes in to see Jun lying on the floor with piano sheets scattered. "JUN!" She shouts one more time.

"Huh?" Jun wakes up turning to see his aunt standing in front of him. "What are you doing here?" He asks her. "YOU NEVER RESPONDED TO MY CALLS OR TEXTS. I CAME HERE WORRYING SOMETHING HAPPENED YOU PUNK!" Miyoung scolds Jun.

She then looks at Jun. "Why are you still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. DID YOU EVEN SHOWER." Well- I was too-" Jun tried to explain before getting cut off "SAVE IT, SHOWER NOW OR DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT FOR YOU LIKE I DID A FEW YEARS AGO!" Miyoung threatens him. "OK OK." Jun rushes out of the room.

Miyoung stares at the piano and then back at the piano sheets. "You have been practicing all night haven't you." Miyoung thought to herself. A few minutes later when Jun comes back. "I never thought you'll start playing again." She told him. "Well neither have I." Jun responds.

"Your Dad is on another business trip?" She asks him. "Haha yeah, he is pretty busy these days." There was a moment of silence before Miyoung asks Jun another question.

"What made you start playing again?" She asks him. "Well...Actually I don't know." Jun replies. "I never thought you will take up the piano again. After your Mom's death." "So did I." Jun responds again. "What made you turn to it again?"