Remember Or To Not Remember

Chapter 8

Waking up the next morning I could not remember anything, nada. Except the fact that I got black out drunk.

Of course Hope Mikaelson got black out drunk. What was I thinking?!? I couldve done something stupid!

I officially ban myself from attending parties.

Finally deciding to take in my surroundings I realized I was back in my room. How did I get back here?

Maybe Jed carried me, gosh I probably looked so dumb.

"RISE IN SHINE!" Raf shouted bursting in my room.

I threw my pillow at him in response "Hey! You arent still mad about last night, are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You dont remember?" He asked cautiously making his way towards me. "No?"

"Please tell me we didnt kiss again"

"Ok, we've only kissed once years ago and im not that bad"

"Maybe not but id rather kiss someone I like"

He just smirked at me "Great because that is exactly what you did, maybe even more. You two never did come back"

Oh no, what is he talking about? Who--No, I didnt....He didnt!

"RAF! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I shouted pushing him off my bed. He fell off with a loud thud "Owww" He groaned pushing himself back onto his feet "Nothing you wouldnt have wanted me to do"

"RAF! You Asshole!" I shouted lunging at him. "You made me kiss Penelope, didnt you!?"

I shoved him into the wall causing one of my paintings to fall. "Calm down!" He held his hands up in a way of surrender.

Someone else came into the room, I could see their blonde hair in the corner of my eye. "Hope? You okay"

I growled at her, my eyes flashing yellow. I was pissed, I had already ruined me and Penelopes relationship once. I'd hate to do it again, all while being drunk!

"Get out" I demanded, looking back at Raf. He seemed a bit terrified it was a nice look on him. One he deserved.

"Come on, dont be like that"

"GET OUT!"

He was hesitant but ended uo leaving me and Lizzie in my room "What was that?"

"I kissed Penelope" I ran my hands through  my hair, not even caring that I admitted to Lizzie that I had just kissed Josies ex.

"You what?!" Lizzie asked her voice was raised now. "Raf set the whole thing up!" I raised my voice to being a bit defensive.

"Shes Satan!" Lizzie yelled.

"And you're Voldemore get over it" Penelope shouted walking into the room.

"Oh great, now its a damn party" I said, not making eye contact with Penelope.

"Hey, whats going on?" She asked noticing my pacing. "Well she kissed you, so she should be freaking out" Lizzie added before slamming the door behind herself.

"Fuck you!" I shouted out of anger.

"Hey, calm down" Penelope laid her hand on my shoulder, I closed my eyes at her touch. Calming down a bit.

"Im sorry, it happend again--It meant nothing to me"

"Babe, dont worry"

Penelope began rubbing my back before she suddenly stopped, causing me to frown and look over at her. "It meant nothing?" She asked.