Princeton's Past

okay so some of you may be confused about Princeton in the last chapter so this is a little chapter about his his life and his past. don't have to read if you don't want to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 years ago in the beginning of 7th grade before Prince started calling himself 'Princeton', he was trying to get over Kealynn. He ended up dating a girl named Sabrina that looked like Kealynn. They dated for months, then he started getting controlling, obsessive and abusive. Sabrina loved him and cared about him and didn't want to leave him so she talked to his best friend (Roc) about the problem.

Roc talked to Princeton's mom and she took him to get checked out. Sabrina went with them to support Princeton. When the doctor examined Prince, it turned out that he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Anger issues. Sabrina promised him that she will stick by his side and support him while he gets help.

But that promise got broken a few months later when Sabrina had to move  back to Brazil. Sabrina still wanted to make a long distance relationship work, but when she told Prince he didnt take it well and didnt want to accept the fact that shes leaving. Afraid of what he might do to her family so she can stay Sabrina ended it a week before she left. She used the same words "maybe we should break up Prince" .

 Prince went back to being obsessed with Kealynn. The only reason he bullied Kealynn was to be around her. He loved Kealynn but he didn't know how to express it. Roc got him the help he needed and thought it was cured, but he was wrong because that night when Kealynn broke up with him, all the old memories clicked in his head sending him back to his old ways but not as bad. Princeton hates his first name 'Jacob' because he said 'Jacob' is his past and he hates his past. Only Roc knows about his past and about Sabrina.

------------------------------------------------------------------

so this is it. this should help with some parts in the story in the future.