Chapter 1-Third Period Awkwardness

It was second period and I was in English class. School started about a week ago and it’s been the same since day one; get made fun of, get my money stolen, get abused, cry, then act like it never happened. It’s been the routine since they first started tormenting me in the 6th grade so I’m sort of use to it. I have one or all 4 boys in my class. Well isn’t this year gonna be fun.

I sat in the back of the class trying to concentrate but I kept felt like someone was staring at me. I kept looking around to see who it was but I didn’t see anyone staring at me just at the teacher. “Mrs. Harris please pay attention” Mrs. Hendrix scolded and the whole class started laughing. I don’t know what’s funny everyone gets yelled at in this class but then again this is me you’re talking about.

 I just sighed and turned around. About ten minutes later I felt something hit my head, I turned around and saw Ray smirking at me, I then looked down and saw a crumbled piece of paper, I picked it up and read the note that was inside:

Me and the guys are taking you home. Don’t leave without us or there will be Serious consequences.

                                                                                                                             -Yo boy Ray

I turned back again and saw him eyeballing me like some creep. I quickly turned back around. I had a bad feeling about this but how bad could it be, I’ve experienced the worst they could do to me.

                                                            ******

The ride home with the guys was strange. They didn’t hit me or touch me but there was still name calling. There was a lot of staring too. I started to feel uncomfortable sitting in the back seat in between Roc and Ray, the 2 most freakiest and abusive guys of the bunch. We started driving to my house. Yes they know where I live, how? I don’t know but they just do. To my surprise they actually took me home, safe. I was starting to get suspicious. I got out the car and headed to my front door but then turned back to the car “um…what was the point of that”, I asked sort of thinking I would regret asking after they answered.

“Just making sure our hoe gets home safe” Prodigy answered eyeing me up and down. “Yea we don’t want anyone else using your body”, Ray said looking me up and down they stopping at my chest then licking his lips. By this time I was freaked the fuck out I ran to my door step and unlocked my house door. Before I stepped in I hear Roc yelled “see you tomorrow ma” then I shut my door. Wtf was Ray talking about. I was beyond creeped out, I was actually worried for my safety now, they are capable of doing anything. I went up to my room and tried not think about it, I mean I was just exaggerating. Their just 15 year old with hormones, I’m gonna be fine right.

                                                          ******

Its 7:00pm and I’m in my room doing my homework, my brother should be home from basket ball practice, my parents come home late I’m usually sleeping when they come home. My dad is a doctor so he’s on call, and my mom owns a club/diner, diner by day, club by night so she’s usually working all day. My brother is 15 and he’s popular and liked, unlike me. I heard my bed room door crack open “hey Angel I’m home”, he said as he walked into my room.

“How was practice?”

“Good…How was school, are they still bothering you”

“Its fine Marques, I’m fine” I said trying to end the conversation on this topic.

He lifted my head so that I was looking him straight in his eyes. “Kealynn you have to stop letting them push you around, I hate seeing you like this and you never want me to help you. You’re my sister and I want to see you happy. There’s nothing wrong with you, your beautiful and an amazing person and don’t ever forget that. And if they do anything to you, you can tell me”, he said then pulled me into a hug.

I was crying into his chest. I appreciate my brother caring and willing to help but that would only make it worst. “I love you Marques” I said into his chest.

“I love u too Angel” he said then kissed my forehead.

                                                           ******

I woke up to the beeping sound of my alarm clock. I wasn’t in the mood to go to school today mainly because what Ray said keeps replaying in my head and I’m really afraid of what it means. I did my hygiene routine and got dressed. I didn’t even say good bye to my family, I just didn’t want them to worry about me anymore. It’s a new school year and I’m gonna handle things myself.

                                                            ******

Its third period and I have gym with Roc and Ray, great. Also the fact that the dress code (very short shorts with a tank top)  are way too inappropriate to wear in a class with boys and a male teacher which makes this even more fantastic. Yaay. Please kill me now.

We were doing warm-ups. I had on my sweater so I wouldn’t feel too exposed. Ray and Roc were behind me, I felt so uncomfortable. “Legs open bend and touch your toes” Coach Morris said while he examined the row of girls. All of us girl give him he ‘nigga you cray cray we aint bending down in front of these boys’. He blew his whistle and yelled “NOW!!!!!” when we didn’t move.

 We did as we were told, I felt my ass sticking out underneath my short, it was so uncomfortable and awkward but coach didn’t seem to mind since he was staring at our asses the whole time. Perv much. I also caught Roc and Ray drooling over my ass. I found it really disturbing. We played dodge ball and since nobody wanted me on their team I sat out the whole time playing on my iPhone. When class was over coach made me help him put everything away. It was kinda weird cause its every class he would ask me. When I was done I went to the changing room to change. The locker room was empty it was just me inside. I started to take off my shirt but then I heard noises and whispers, I just thought it was one of the girls so I continued undressing. Then I saw four shadows. I quickly put on my skirt and turned to get my shirt, that’s when I became face to face with Ray Roc Prince and Prod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfits in external link