Chapter 5-A New Side Of Her

Chapter 5

Ray'sPOV

It's almost two in the morning and me, Tre, Marques and Amaiyah are sitting by Kealynn's hospital bed waiting for Mrs. Harris. The doctors said Kealynn is going to be fine she just has a black eye and a minor concussion from when she was hit in the head. Roc hasn't done any serious damage. Yes I know it was Roc, I'm the only one that knows it's him and I'm fucking pissed off because he said he would never do this to a girl and I thought he really liked her. I knew Prince and Prod were also involved because Roc would never do this alone. Marques is going crazy and Tre is trying to calm him down even though he wants to kill Roc too. If I were Roc Prod and Prince I would probably consider leaving the country. Just then Mrs. Harris came in the room "is she alright? What did the doctors say?" she asked.

"She's fine she should be waking up soon" Tre said

"Swear when I find out who did this" Marques yelled, the punched the wall

"Marques calm down!!! Acting like an idiot and getting yourself in shit is not going to help your sister. Now don't go do anything stupid. She's fine and that's all that matters" she said then sat down next to Tre.

"How are you holding up Tre, I know she meant a lot to you" she said, does she know something Kealynn doesn't

"Im okay Mrs. Harris but why would someone do this to her. She's so innocent" Tre said

Just then Kealynn started to speak "Roc please don't, please."

"Kealynn honey" Mrs. Harris said but Kealynn didn't answer her she just kept talking

"Roc please, stop you hurting me" she started crying in her sleep then her monitor starting beeping uncontrollably.

Doctors rushed in "I need you guys leave the room"

We all left the room and sat in the waiting room. Mrs. Harris was crying and Amaiyah was comforting her.

"I knew there was something wrong with that Roc kid" Tre said kicking the chair in the waiting room

"Um excuse me but you needs to pick up that chair before I bust a cap in yo ass" the ratchet front desk lady said smacking her gum.

Tre just glared at her and walked out leaving the chair there "well I aint picking that up" she said then went back to the conversation she was having on the phone.

I can't believe she actually gets paid. Marques went to go check on Tre.

Marques'POV

I went outside to cool down and to find Tre. I swear if my mom wasn't being so lenient about this I would go find Roc and kill him. I'm pissed he did this but I'm even more pissed that he did this knowing how much Kealynn liked him. I found Tre leaning against his car with his face in his hands. I walked up to him "aye man you okay".

"Yea I'm fine I just don't like seeing Kealynn like this, I don't know why anyone would hurt her"

"Yea I know what you mean. She doesn't seem like the girl someone would try to hurt"

"I just miss the happy Kealynn the one we grew up with, the Kealynn that didn't care what anyone says, the Kealynn that would stay up all night with us, the Kealynn that always wanted to be 'cool' like her big brother, the Kealynn I grew to love"

"Wait you like Kealynn?" I s asked surprised because I always thought he thought of her as a little sister.

"I always did but you being the protective brother and me being two years and a half older than her, I just sorta backed off" he said