Chapter Twenty

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following; mentions of anxiety, mature language, mentions of pregnancy and possibly miscarriage.

"It's not just 'Exactly'. You have serious issues which need to get fixed but you won't even attempt to control yourself," I slowly shut my eyes as my body begins to ache again. What is going on with me?

Mattheo rolls his eyes and starts bouncing his leg up and down.

I began to drift back to sleep before Theo started talking again.

"After you get better, we have to visit my father,"

"What? Why?" I responded to him confused as my eyes remained shut.

"He wants to make a deal with you. With us," Mattheo sighed out to me in annoyance.

I didn't even respond or bother him. I could tell that he was annoyed so I just kept quiet. I didn't even feel like talking anyways. Mattheo has been with me for a while, yes. But if he's getting annoyed by my presence or whatever the case may be, he can just leave.

I could feel him reading my mind, so I started thinking of things he wouldn't like. My lifeless frame. I opened my eyes before thinking about my body, completely cold on a floor, drained of blood.

Mattheo's eyes opened and instantly shot up at me.

"The hell is your problem? Huh?!" He began to yell at me, but little does he know that I'm not phased.

"Stay out of my head, Theo,"

"No,"

"You're such a controlling fuck. Get out,"

"No. This is my house,"

"Alright now. Stop fighting like children. You're gonna be parents soon," A sweet, unknown, yet familiar voice speaks from the other side of the room.

Theo and I turned our heads to see a female doctor. It wasn't Victoria. The new doctor had long platinum blonde, almost white hair. Her hair was so familiar. I've seen this woman before, I just don't know where.

The woman reached her hand out to Mattheo, shaking his hand in a greeting way. The lady then came to the bed in which I was laying on, reaching her hand out to shake mine.
I shook her hand and waited for her to greet herself.

"Where is Doctor Victoria?" I questioned the unknown lady as she stood before me and Mattheo.

"Doctor Victoria will no longer be your doctor. My daughter recommended that I take care of you and your beautiful daughter," The woman speaks to me in her soft tone. Where do I recognize her voice from?

"And your daughter is?" Mattheo asked the new doctor while leaning off his seat. I looked down to Mattheo's hands and I could see his fingers gripping onto his wand.

"Luna Lovegood. My name is Pandora Lovegood," The lady scrunched her nose slightly and finished off with a smile.

"My god. You guys are twins!" I screech out at the woman. Her eyes light up with joy as she seems so excited for some reason.

"Yes, I know! Now enough about me. Let's talk about this baby. How far along are you?" Doctor Lovegood questions me. I have no idea.

"I uh... I don't know. I'm sorry," I say as my eyes dart between her and Theo.

"No worries sweetheart, I'm just gonna do a quick ultrasound on this small monitor and check your files. Is that okay?"

"Yup, perfect,"