Old Friends

Yoongi took y/n to a restaurant where the other boys were already inside. It was a grill with a rowdy atmosphere. The vibes immediately allowed y/n to relax. The two siblings walked to a private dinning room, where they saw Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook laughing. On the table were a couple empty soju bottles, telling y/n the boys weren't quiet drunk but bubbly from the alcohol. 

"Yah! You guys are already so loud and we just got here!" Yoongi exclaimed. Although his face was slightly annoyed, his voice gave away his facade with his playful tone. The three boys sitting in the room turned to look at their new guests, still smiling and giggling. 

y/n smiled widely to match the classic boxy smile on Tae's face, as well as the others.

"y/n!" Jungkook yelled while standing up. He walked over and threw an arm around the girl. "Every time I see you you get prettier and prettier. Are you going to let me take you out on a date this time?" Jungkook's attitude was confident but all it did was make y/n burst into laughter.

"Yeah right!" She said while pushing his forehead away from her. Jungkook had always had this type of relationship with y/n. He liked her, but not enough to stop dating other girls, and not enough to do anything serious. It was all in good fun, light flirting whenever he saw her. It was almost like a confidence booster to y/n, even though she knew he didn't mean it to an extent.

"Alright we get it Jungkook. Get off her now!" Yoongi said while sitting down at the table. Soon the five friends began eating and drinking, and catching up with each other. They caught up, joked around and reminisced. 

"You and Zuho broke up?!" Asked Jimin with wide eyes.

"Y/n if he's gone then let me take you out! Come on you don't have a reason to say no now!" Jungkooks remark made Yoongi visibly roll his eyes, but that didn't stop Jungkook from waiting for an answer.

"Actually, I do have a reason. I'm going on a date tomorrow." 

"What?! With who?" Taehyung was now clearly interested in the conversation. This also seemed to get Yoongi's attention, as he put down his drink and turned to listen.

"Don't tell me! Is it someone from that group you live with? Stray kids?" Tae continued.

Y/n was silent for a second, debating on telling them, but decided against it. 

"I'm not telling you who!"

"Oh it's definitely someone from Stray Kids." Jimin said leaning back with a smirk.

Jungkook began thinking hard on who the members were, trying to remember their names.

"Um, Um, Lee Know! Bang Chan? Hyunjin!? Who is it? Did i guess it?!" Jungkook yelled out excitedly.

"Stop guessing! I'm not telling you!"

"y/n/n, you won't hide it from your big brother right? Who is it?" Yoongi questioned calmly, with an underlying threatening tone.

"You're all so nosey! Go back to drinking or something!" Y/n said while pouring her friends glasses, trying to distract them. Luckily it seemed to work, as soon everyone was shouting cheers and joking around with each other again. Y/n refrained from drinking herself, but she watched fondly and laughed along with the boys in front of her.

That night y/n went to sleep content, and excited for what the next day had in store.