4 🐺

It was Monday morning. Xavier wake up early in the morning. Today is the big day for her. She is excited today. Its her 18th birthday. She is going to find her mate and she only wish that they will not be one of the bullies.

"Happy Birthday Xavier", She wished herself while wrapping her arms around her body like she is giving herself a hug. She smile and got up from the bed and get ready for school. She was wear her white Kelvin boxer with a purple shirt and black pants and black shoes.

 She was wear her white Kelvin boxer with a purple shirt and black pants and black shoes

She put her hair in a man bun and put on her glasses and shoes. She don't even eat her breakfast knowing she have to eat alone again.

She soon arrived her school seeing she was very early she went to her locker put her things in there then she went to her class room. She check the time and realized that she still have time before class start , so she start to read her book.

On the other side, John's wolf was excited. He has feeling that he is going to find his mate today. He forced John to go to school early without telling him the reason making him annoyed.

When John reached, he went to his locker and put his things and left to his class room. As soon as he went near the room, he was hit by smell of forest and rain.

He immidatly understand what is going on and walk fast to see who is his mate is. Xavier was also hit with the scent of lemon and orange. She knew it was her mate but she don't feel any pull and excitement which confused her.

Suddenly John walk in the room and get shocked to see Xavier who was looking at him with blank face. His wolf was jumping and howling with happiness in his head.

John shocked face soon turn into full of anger and disgust . He was not happy by this. He know that she is intersex. She have dick. He don't want a half male and female type mate.

"How can you be my mate. I don't want a weak and freak as my mate. You don't even look beautiful. You don't even have your wolf. I don't want you as my mate", John said with disgust ignoring his wolf who was growling at him.

John block his wolf and smirk at Xavier thinking she will beg him to accept her but he don't know that it will never happen. Xavier will not beg to a man whore alpha to accept her as his mate.

Xavier was very happy inside to know that she will not have to accept John as her mate. She doesn't even feel any sadness to know that he don't want her as his mate instead she felt relieved .

John's wolf was try to stop John to not reject her but John was determined to reject her. He was pissed when he saw Xavier was not begging him to accept her.

"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose pack reject Xavier King as my mate", John said smirking but soon his smirk fall when he start to feel pain hearing Xavier's word.

"I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all bonds with Red Rose Pack", Xavier said smirking and left the room after taking her things without taking any glace towards him.

John fell on his knees when he felt the bond breaking. He was in pain but also confused seeing that the rejection doesn't affect Xavier not even a bit and was not even sad from rejection instead she was looking happy.