31 🐺 (M)

****************(LEMON)**************

They both were close to cum. Knot was almost formed completely. Xavier' s dick was getting more big and hard. It was time to complete the marking and knotting .

"Are you ready baby?", Xavier asked feeling her dick swelling with knot. "Yes Alpha please knot me, mark me as yours ", Aaron moan in pain and pleasure.

Xavier lean toward his neck and lick the place where her mark is going to be and Aaron did the same to her neck. Her knot start to stretch his walls. He was moaning in pain.

Soon her knot settled at his womb's entrance which was formed as soon as he submit to Xavier and become submissive one in their relationship.

Xavier bite on his sent gland on his neck marking him as her. It was little pain full but more pleasurable. Aaron cum with a loud moan and also bite her sent gland marking her as his as she mark him making him her.

Now he was completely mated with his mate and marked by her. They both finally become one soul and bonded for eternity. She finally become his and he was her.

"Alpha h-hurts", Aaron whimpers little in pain. "I know baby just wait for a some time it will be over soon", Xavier replied caressing his cheeks.

She was still inside him. They can't move till the knot dissolve and she shot her cum inside his womb completing the knotting and mating. The knotting process confirms that the sub mate will be pragnent soon and there is no doubt in that.

Soon they felt her knot dissolving. Xavier cum with a loud growl. Her warm baby seeds filled Aaron's womb with warmth. He was moan at the warm feeling.

Aaron was happy. He is finally going to carry his mate, his fiancé's pup and keep them healthy and strong till they will born into the world.

Xavier pull out slowly out of Aaron who was tired so he fall asleep immidatly. Xavier smile and kiss Aaron's lips then went in bathroom for a towel.

 Xavier smile and kiss Aaron's lips then went in bathroom for a towel

She clean him with the towel carefully and softly then she clean herself

She take out a one of her shirt for Aaron and shorts for herself. She can move around in the house without shirt because her breast were very small making her look like a man and she was happy with that. She change and make him wear one of her clean shirt.

She laid down beside him and kiss his forehead. She pull him closer making him cuddle her. She fall asleep while rubbing his lower back gently dulling the ache making him sighs in constant.