2

she has them build a new ship, the Argo III, and sends them on a five year trip to see the world. The catch? There are no couples and everyone gets to sleep with whoever they want!
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Annabeth C., Percy J., Piper M., Jason G. - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,737 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 245 - Updated: Jul 22, 2016 - Published: Dec 4, 2015 - id: 11649292
+ -
< Prev Next >
Argo III

Ch. 2 part 1: JasonxDrew

Drew POV

Finally, Jason is all mine. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy for him and Piper, but I always did kind of wish he was mine instead. I guess it's just karma for the times that I was a bitch to everyone, especially Piper, and tried to get Jason to be a piece of arm candy. It was only after I had lost any chance with him that I realized how great of a guy he was. That's why I'm so excited for these next five years. I'm not a slut anymore, but what Aphrodite girl doesn't love a good fucking? The fact that I'll be doing it with the hottest guys from both camps makes it even better.

I dragged Jason down the hallway, hiding the two pairs of handcuffs I'd swiped. We went into my room and I turned around to kiss him. As I turned around, I tossed the cuffs onto my bed without him noticing them. We kissed fiercely and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues wrestled as his hands went down and grabbed my ass. I let him win and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. I slipped my hands under his shirt and traced his abs as I lifted it up. We broke the kiss for a moment as I lifted the shirt over his head and tossed it to the corner of the room.

It was at this time that I became the dominant person I am in bed. As soon as his short cleared his head, I kissed him harder and slipped my tongue back into his mouth. He was caught off guard and my tongue roamed around his mouth. I broke the kiss for a second and pushed him onto the bed. I climbed on top of him and we continued our make out session. I grabbed one of the handcuffs and opened it. Quick as lightning, I closed it around his hand and closed the other end around the bed post. I did the same to his other hand before he could react.

"What the hell?" he asked when he was cuffed to both bed posts.

I straddled him and grinned sexily. "Sorry Jason baby." I said. "But I thought it would be much more fun like this. Now you can see what you're missing out on."

No, I wasn't going to steal him away, or even try to. But hey, it's the first night of a five year sex cruise. I can do and say what I want for now.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm happy with Piper, if that's what you're implying."

I giggled. "Oh please Jason, I'm not trying to steal you away." I leaned in close and whispered seductively. "But don't tell me Piper can do this-"

I started grinding on his newly formed erection. I shuddered on the inside, it felt pretty big.

He moaned as I continued to rub my ass on his cock. I grabbed the back of his head and started making out with him as I continued this. He struggled against the cuffs, I guess he didn't like not being in control. I broke the kiss and kissed my way up to his ear.

I whispered in his ear. "Does Piper do that for you?"

He didn't respond. I laughed softly. "I'll take that as a no. Does she ever do this?" I kissed my way down his jaw and started kissing his neck. He tried not to but moaned when I hit a sensitive spot. I smirked and kissed him again there to make sure I left a hickey. I then continued my trail of kisses down his muscled torso. I reached his jeans and quickly undid them. I pulled them down along with his boxers and let his dick spring out. You know how I said it felt big? I was very right. It was at least nine inches long and about three inches thick. That's the thing I love about demigod dick: they're always larger than average.