4

trip to see the world. The catch? There are no couples and everyone gets to sleep with whoever they want!
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Annabeth C., Percy J., Piper M., Jason G. - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,737 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 245 - Updated: Jul 22, 2016 - Published: Dec 4, 2015 - id: 11649292
+  -           
< Prev  Next >
Argo III

Ch. 4: AnnabethxPiper

Annabeth woke up to see everyone passed out from the orgy that had occurred. She looked around her and saw Percy and Jason still passed out, their cocks still semi-erect. She shuddered remembering the feeling of both of them inside her. She got wet just thinking about it. Seeing how no one else was awake, she reached down and ran a finger up and down her slit.

"Mmmm." she moaned, closing her eyes.

She reached up with her other hand and started rubbing her breasts. She rubbed her soft fingers across her hard nipples, eliciting another moan from her.

As Annabeth got herself off, Piper was stirring on the other side of the room. She sat up, still lightheaded from being pounded by Percy. She snapped to attention when she looked over and saw Annabeth playing with herself. She got wet just watching the hot blonde, and got up to join her. Annabeth still had her eyes closed when she got to her, and was running circles on her clit. Piper got in close and gave her pussy and long lick.

Annabeth gasped and her eyes shot open when she felt the unexpected tongue running up her wet slit. She looked down and saw the sexy Cherokee looking back at her with those kaleidoscope eyes. Piper sucked on her clit, making Annabeth moan again. Annabeth moved her hand away from her cult and focused her attention to her D cup tits. She pinched and rolled her hard nipples while Piper kept lapping at her folds.

Piper stuck her tongue in Annabeth's pussy, which was still a little stretched out thanks to Jason and Percy. She stuck it in as far as she could, then curled it back towards herself. Annabeth moaned even louder at the movement inside her. She stopped playing with her tits and held Piper's head where it was. Piper kept curling her tongue inside Annabeth's cunt, occasionally flicking it out and hitting her G-spot, which would always make her gasp and tense up. She pressed her nose into Annabeth's clit, rubbing it in circles. She reached her hands underneath Annabeth and grabbed her ass, molding it into her hands.

Piper sensed Annabeth was getting close to climaxing, so she suddenly picked up her assault. She moved her tongue quicker inside of Annabeth, getting her G-spot more often. Annabeth moaned louder and louder, squirming around from the pleasure she was experiencing. Piper surprised her by sticking a finger inside her ass, sending her over the edge.

"Oh shit Piper. Oh yeeesssss!"

Annabeth pressed Piper's head into her cunt even harder, holding it there until she came down from her peak. She released her head, panting from the intense orgasm.

"What was that for?" she asked Piper.

Piper straddled her, running her hands up and down her smooth body. "You looked like you needed some help, and I was more than willing to provide."

The girls started making out, their hands tangling themselves in each other's hair. Their tongues danced together, each one trying to gain the upper hand. Piper won and darted her tongue into Annabeth's mouth, exploring every inch of it. Annabeth, not wanting to be outdone, slid her hands down Piper's tan body until she reached her juicy ass. She slapped it, loving the way it jiggled in her hands. Piper moaned into her mouth and pressed her DD cup tits into Annabeth's.

Annabeth moved right under Piper's jaw and began kissing and sucking, looking for a sensitive spot. She found it when Piper's body tensed up and she let out a soft moan. Annabeth attacked that spot, kissing, sucking, even biting at it. She moved down after she'd made sure a hickey would later form there. She moved to Piper's marvelous tits, and immediately began to suck on them. She squeezed whichever one she wasn't giving attention to, flicking her tongue across Piper's quarter sized nipples. Piper arched her back and moaned even louder as Annabeth worked her magic.