5

whoever they want!
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Annabeth C., Percy J., Piper M., Jason G. - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,737 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 245 - Updated: Jul 22, 2016 - Published: Dec 4, 2015 - id: 11649292
+  -           
< Prev  Next >
Argo III

Ch. 5: NicoxCalypso

Nico woke up first out of everyone(or so he thought!). He sat up groggily and cleared his head. He looked down and saw Drew, naked. He smiled as he remembered what had happened. He got up and went to the kitchen upstairs to get some water. While he was there the alarm went off to signal a newcomer. He quickly rushed to the control room and shut it off, not wanting to wake anyone else up. He checked the monitor and saw that Calypso had finally joined them. Her luggage was next to her and she looked a bit freaked out that she'd just set off an alarm. Nico went down to the main deck to greet her.

"You made it!" he said, cheerfully. Turns out this much sex made even Nico a bit more cheerful.

Calypso looked weirded out at the fact that Nico was standing in front of her, completely naked, and acting friendly.

"Who are you? And what have you done with Nico? And why are you naked?" She asked, sneaking a peek at his cock, which was a good five inches soft.

Nico laughed. "Don't worry, it's me. Turns out sex can make even me friendly. As for the naked part, the ship has kind of become clothing optional, and we've all chosen the option of no clothes. You might have to do the same sooner or later."

Calypso laughed, dumbfounded. She shrugged. "Alright then."

She peeled her tank top over her head and slipped off her jeans, leaving her in just her panties. Nico's mouth dropped when he saw that she didn't wear a bra and her tits were still so perky. His dick started to grow in response. Calypso giggled, turned around, and slid off her panties, giving him a full view of her perfect ass. She turned back around to reveal a clean shaven pussy. She gaped at the sight of Nico's dick. It was a good nine inches long and about three and a half inches around with an upward curve. She felt herself get a little wet at the sight of it.

She shook her head. "So," she said. "Are you just gonna stare at my tits, or are you going to show me to my room?"

Nico snapped back to reality and helped carry her luggage to her room. They arrived, and she looked out the window as he set her luggage in the corner. She was captivated in the sight of endless clear water.

"What an amazing view!" she said.

"Yeah," replied Nico, who was staring at her ass. "It really is."

She turned around and caught him staring. She laughed at the horny boy and sat down on the bed, motioning for him to sit across from her. He did, and the two started chit chatting. Being in the same group of friends, they'd grown pretty close.

Finally, she asked him. "So, who have you fucked since you guys took off?"

Nico grinned and replied. "Well, Piper and I fucked like rabbits the first day and night. That girl is a freak in bed. And we just had a huge orgy before you arrived. Drew and I were going at it then."

Calypso smiled. "Honestly, I'm super excited for this trip. I'm not gonna lie, it's hard to be good when you're in a group with five hot guys."

Nico laughed. "Well, you can screw whoever you want to for the next five years, and probably more after that, seeing how we're all now immortal."

Calypso scooted closer to him. "Well since everyone else is still passed out." She said, stroking his cock. "Why don't you and I entertain ourselves while we wait for them?"