6

want!
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Annabeth C., Percy J., Piper M., Jason G. - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,737 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 245 - Updated: Jul 22, 2016 - Published: Dec 4, 2015 - id: 11649292
+  -           
< Prev  Next >
Argo III

A/N: Hello again! I know it's only been a little bit since I last updated, but school starts again tomorrow, and I already had this chapter written out, so I figured I may as well put it up. Enjoy!

Ch. 6: First Destination &Truth or Dare

Shortly after Nico and Calypso finished up, everyone else started waking up. They all stood up and stretched out, the girls' crotches a little sore from the poundings they'd received. Nico and Calypso joined them, receiving hellos and some suggestive comments on the streak of cum still on Calypso's face. Leo noticed that some people were missing.

"Where's Annabeth and Piper?" he asked.

No one knew, so they all spread out across the ship looking for them. Leo went inside Piper's room and found them, the double ended dildo/vibrator still inside the two of them. He grinned mischievously. Then switched it on to its highest setting. The girls woke up almost instantly after that, both of them moaning loudly from the unexpected pleasure. They both came quickly, before noticing their intruder.

"Leo!" said Piper as she pulled out the vibrator. "Next time you do that, warn us or something!"

Leo smirked. "I could, but seeing you two squirm like that was too hot to not do again."

He walked out, followed by the two girls. Everyone gathered back n the living room. They all chatted until a buzzing sound came from one of Leo's devices on the wall.

"Ah." He said, hopping up. "We've arrived at our first destination."

Everyone scrambled to the upper deck to find out the location of their first stop. They gasped when they saw the city of Athens, Greece before their eyes.

"Wow." gasped Annabeth. "It's beautiful."

Leo landed the ship about a mile away from land. He let everyone know that they'd be staying here for the next few days, and to pack anything they'd need, and to actually put clothes on. They packed up a few changes of clothes, then gathered back on the upper deck. Leo had been steering the ship towards one of the docks while everyone had been busy, and was just finishing up as they all came back. He quickly ran down to his room, packed, and dressed, before he joined them back up top. They left the ship, and followed Leo through the city, marveling at the amazing sights as they walked to our hotel. They'd been told by Aphrodite to choose whatever hotel that caught their eye, and to just say they were there for the special room, and that she'd take care of everything. No one understood what she meant, but they went to the nicest, most expensive hotel in the city, the Hotel Grande Bretagne.

Once they were inside, their jaws dropped at the beauty of the place. There were crystal chandeliers everywhere, tons of fancy seating areas, and everything in there looked like it cost at least a few thousand dollars. They made our way to the front desk, where a guy who looked like he was still a teenager was typing things on his computer.

He looked up and saw them. "May I help you?" he asked, obviously not knowing what a group of teenagers were doing at the nicest hotel in Athens.

"Uh, yes. We're here for the special room." Percy said as confidently as he could, which is a bit hard since he had no idea what they was asking for.

His eyes glazed over and his face lost expression. "Of course Mr. Jackson." he said, reaching into a drawer. He pulled out a stack of room keys for everyone. "You room is the top floor in the building. You also have a special guest waiting for you. Enjoy your stay."