3

build a new ship, the Argo III, and sends them on a five year trip to see the world. The catch? There are no couples and everyone gets to sleep with whoever they want!
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Annabeth C., Percy J., Piper M., Jason G. - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,737 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 245 - Updated: Jul 22, 2016 - Published: Dec 4, 2015 - id: 11649292
+ -
< Prev Next >
Argo III

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I had this whole chapter written out, then lost it in the process of getting it to the website and had to start over. I was going to redo it, but decided against it. I also forgot to tell you how this'll work. Basically, whenever the group splits up like they're doing now, I'll do two or three of those pairings, then move on. Remember, it's a five year trip, everyone is going to do everyone.

Ch. 3: Newcomers/Orgy

Around 9:00 the next morning, everyone gathered in the living room. Well, almost everyone.

"Where's Nico and Piper?" asked Drew, who was cuddling with Jason on a recliner.

Sure enough, Nico's bedroom door opened and the two came out, neither of them bothering to wear clothes.

"Uh, guys?" said Percy. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Piper shrugged. "What? We're all going to be fucking around today anyway. Why bother with clothes? You guys should join us."

Everyone shrugged, and began to remove their clothes.

"So, is this now a nudist ship?" asked Jason, who was staring at Annabeth's tits.

Everyone shrugged in agreement. "I guess so." said Leo.

Just then, the alarm went off, signaling an intruder. Leo went to check the security cameras, and found two figures standing on the main deck. He zoomed in, and we all recognized them.

"It's Frank and Hazel!" said Piper, who took off to greet them.

The guys all stared at her ass bouncing as she ran up the steps, then went to greet their friends. They all ran up to Frank and Hazel, who looked more than a little surprised at the nude posse that had run up to them.

"Hey guys!" said Piper cheerfully. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh, hey!" said Frank. "The gods summoned us and told us about how we're now immortal and how we're now supposed to join you on this little fuck-fest. Can I ask why everyone is naked?"

"Well, Nico and Piper pretty much turned the ship into a nudist resort." said Annabeth. "I suggest you join us."

Frank and Hazel looked at each other, shrugged, then stripped their clothes off. All the guys were staring at Hazel's D cup tits and bubble butt, while the girls looked in awe of Frank's muscular body and huge dick.

"So..." said Hazel, a little nervous. "What now?"

"Let's show you guys around and catch up for a bit!" said Leo.

Everyone agreed, so they gave the couple the grand tour. Afterwards, they all crashed in the living room and spent an hour or two talking. Finally, Leo asked the couple.

"So what do you think of this whole five year trip thing?"

Hazel shrugged. "It seems like a cool idea. Since we're now apparently immortal, we figured it couldn't do much harm to our relationship. We both also don't have much experience with this kind of stuff."

"Well, I'll make sure that changes." said Leo, winking at Hazel, who blushed.

Leo, ever the opportunist, got up and sat down next to Hazel. He pulled her onto him so that she was straddling his waist, then started to make out with her. He reached up and fondled her big tits, while she started to grind a little on his crotch.