chapter thirty nine• hate mail ☆

'𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒕'

____________________

'𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚'

𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝑴𝑮𝑴𝑻

____________________

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Harry would literally be the best dad don't tell me different

Harry would literally be the best dad don't tell me different. I can just imagine him playing with little kids and humming them to sleep-)

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[third person pov]

Y/n sat next to Hermione across from Harry in the great hall. Ron pigging out.

"I had a dream you killed me." Harry says randomly to y/n. She looked up from her plate and raised an eyebrow. He expected her to say, 'I would never kill you Harry!'

Yeah no babe.

"You never know Potter." Y/n smirked and went back to eating.

Y/n, Harry, Ron, and Hermione went up to the Owlery after breakfast on Sunday to send a letter to Percy, asking, as Sirius had suggested, whether he had seen Mr. Crouch lately. They used Hedwig, because it had been so long since she'd had a job.  Usually bitch took the letters since she looked like every other bitch. When they had watched her fly out of sight through the Owlery window, they proceeded down to the kitchen to give Dobby his new socks. Ugh stan.

The house-elves gave them a very cheery welcome, bowing and curtsying and bustling around making tea again. Dobby was ecstatic about his present.

"Harry Potter and Y/n L/n is too goods to Dobby!" he squeaked, wiping large tears out of his enormous eyes.

"You saved our life with that gillyweed, Dobby, you really did," said Harry, y/n nodding while dobby admired the socks.

"No chance of more of those eclairs, is there?" said Ron, who was looking around at the beaming and bowing house-elves.