My mom has a boyfriend

Alexis POV:
"I can explain" mom said."please don't be mad" mom said freaking out. "Mom" I said "I'm sorry" mom said "mom" I said "yes" mom said. "I'm fine with it" I said "wait really" mom said "yes and to be honest I'm really happy for you and it seems that you really like him" I said to my mom smiling. She gave me a hug "aww thanks honey" mom said. "Oh and tonight I have my date with him" mom said "really that I so cute" I said. "Oh and honey I'm sorry but I was wondering if you can watch Austin tonight but I knew you wanted to hangout with Marcus so..." mom said. "I'm fine with it trust me" I said. "Ok thank you honey" mom said.

                      (Time skip to moms date)

Mom was came stairs with her black dress and her white heals and her gold purse. "What do you think classy" mom said "you look so good" I said. Then there was a knock at the door"that must be for me" I said. "Wow Georgie you look stunning" said Paul. He put arm to Connect and grab their arms together. And they both left. And they left. Me and Austin were watching tv. When we herd a knock at the door I was already thinking that I want to be Marcus because I told him that I had to watch my brother tonight. I opened the door "hello my lady" said Marcus holding "hey Marcus what are you doing here" I said "I'm here to help and I would like to take you out to dinner with Austin" Marcus said "really" I said "yes now go get dress" he said. I got up stairs at got dressed

I put on my Air Force ones  and made my way downstairs to see Marcus and Austin laughing together watching TV it was so cute

I put on my Air Force ones  and made my way downstairs to see Marcus and Austin laughing together watching TV it was so cute. My boyfriend and my brother bonding so cute! "I'm ready" I said "ok let's go" said Marcus. Me and Austin got in the car with Marcus and we made our way to the restaurant. We decided to go to to a Italian pasta and  pizza restaurant. We got there and made our way to our table I got chicken Alfredo and Marcus got meatballs and spaghetti and of course Austin got cheese pizza. We were laughing talking and having a good time. It was good to see my brother and Marcus getting along it  made me happy. We finished and went home and we played just dance and laughed a lot. Austin got tired to me and Marcus want to go to go lay him down for the night. Me and Marcus sat on  the couch and watch the movie and waiting for my mom to come home. My mom and Paul came through the door laughing and talking. "Well I had a great time Georgie I would like to do this again" said Paul "me to" said my mom kissing him. "So how did it go" I said turning to my mom. "Oh it went amazing we had a fun time" mom said. Marcus said he had to go so he kissed me good night. I went to go lay down in my bed for the night. I was brushing my teeth and doing my skincare. When I saw Ginny knock on my door. "Hey can we talk" Ginny said "yeah sure" I said sitting on my bed next to Ginny. " listen I know we haven't talked since the party and I am really sorry like I really am Alexis and what I said was totally wrong about your dad and I should've said that I was drunk and I had no clue what I was saying. I really am sorry I truly am" said ginny "it's ok I forgive you" I said hugging her " also I told Abby that what she said was wrong and I told her I'm not gonna really be hanging out with her anymore just me Max and Nora so" Ginny said " thanks I appreciate it" I said. Ginny went to her room and went to bed. My mom came in my room and jumped on my bed on her bottom. "Sooooooo how did it go with Marcus and ginny" mom said " Ginny  came in my room and said she was sorry and what she did was wrong so i told her I forgive her and she said that her and Abby aren't friends anymore" I said "that's good" my mom said " and me and Marcus had plans but I canceled it since I babysit Austin but then he came knocking at the door and he said that he would take me and Austin out to dinner" I said while smiling "aww what such good of a boyfriend" my mom said. "Ikr" I said. I finally went to bed and answer we drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I know this is a short chapter just want to post something a story not leave you guys hanging but here is a part of the story.

(Also if your in love with stiles from teen wolf and Peter Parker from Spider-Man then go check out my other stories they're really good and they're all about them and it is so cute)