Chapter fourteen

-TW: Drinking-

Midoriya walked slowly behind Kirishima, he was tired and the cold wind stung his eyes. He was supposed to be in his pajamas, eating katsudon and binging Nextflix. He wasn't planning on doing anything, the two best friends walk up to the doorstep of Jirou's home.

"Let's go! I'm glad your here bro." Kirishima lightly flicked Midoriya's forehead, the short one giggled and motioned to open the door. Kirishima took one big breath, he opened the door releveling the spacious living room full of people. Much more people than Midoriya had anticipated.

"Why are there so many people, Kiri?" Kirishima ignored Midoriya and spotted Jirou, he grabbed onto the short one's hand and pulled him past the maze of people. They were roughly tossed around still holding tight to each other's hands, they tiredly made it the other end and Kirishima ran to Jirou, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

"OH! Hey Kirishima!"

"Hey Jirou, why are there so many people?"

"Oh, well I told the band members about the party, they told their friends, they told their friends. The message was passed down and many more people showed up." Midoriya looked around at the people, he was hesitant to see almost not a single familiar face. 

"Hey, Midoriya!" He swung his head around and was more than glad to see Todoroki waving at him with a big smile. 

"Todo!!" Midoriya gladly ran up to Todoroki with his arms wide opened. Todoroki nearly fell over when Midoriya jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey there, why the hug all of a sudden?"

"I am very touch-deprived Todoroki..." He responded into Todoroki's chest, his words a bit muffled, Todoroki chuckled and patted the short one's head.

-

The night went by fast, drinking here and there. A few people even left after making out at the party. The night was about to come to end but Midoriya didn't want it to end.

"Noooo, -hic- come on! Kirishima stay longer!" Midoriya held onto Kiri's leg not letting him leave. Todoroki, Jirou, and Kaminari laughed at the sight, Kirishima was annoyed yet he was laughing as well.

"Izu let me go! I gotta go, it's dark out!"

"AND?!-hic-" Kirishima had enough, he knelt down and pried the drunk boy off his leg and dropped him on Todoroki's lap. Midoriya groaned loudly trying to annoy Kirishima some more, he was pretty out of it.

"You take care of him, I gotta go. Bye guys!" Kirishima gave one final wave before pulling his jacket closer to his body and leaving the home, the three continued laughing and drinking. Midoriya silently drank along, still sitting on Todoroki's lap.

"Todo...-hic- Did you know me and Bakugou -hic- almost had se-" Todoroki smacked Midoriya's mouth close before he could finish his sentence and Todoroki didn't even want to know to want to hear the end of that sentence, Kaminari and Jirou laughed so loud it had shaken up the house. 

Midoriya took a deep breath and reached over to the half-full beer bottle, he brought it to his lips, and before he could even sip the liquid, Todoroki snatched the bottle off his hand.

"HEY-"

"No more for you. You had enough." Todoroki reached over and placed the bottle back on the table, he looked over and noticed Jirou and Kaminari had fallen asleep on the couch. He chuckled and looked back at the boy on his lap, he too had fallen asleep.

"Oh Izu, why did you drink too much?..." He said to himself, he pulled Midoriya's arms to wrap around his neck and let him rest there. Todoroki hadn't held Midoriya this way in so long, he had to savor every moment of it. 

He felt himself slowly fall to sleep, he lightly kissed Midoriya's cheek and smiled. He felt so at peace, although this was a result of the beer he still was happy and content with this. His eyes slowly closed, he fell asleep, the room fell to silence.

Jirou and Kaminari snuggled up on the couch, Todoroki and Midoriya silently snoring on the chair. Beer bottles on the table, plastic cups all over the room, and well it was pretty messy in the kitchen. It had been a wild night, Midoriya will have a huge hangover the next day but that was tomorrow's trouble.

-

Midoriya groaned, he hugged something tighter. It felt soft, he quietly snuggled up closer to his pillow, he was half awake. He suddenly groaned again when he heard yelling outside the door of the room, he opened his eyes and nearly screamed. Instead of hugging his pillow, he was hugging Todoroki who was also asleep.

Did they? Did they f-No! Midoriya swung up, releasing the hold on Todoroki's torso, he sat upon the bed instantly feeling light-headed. He became more aware of his surroundings, he wasn't in his room. Did he and Todoroki- His thoughts stopped when he heard yells coming from the door, he flinched hard when banging on the door began.

"Wha..." He pulled the blankets off him and sleepily walked over to unlock the door. As if on cue the door swung open fast, nearly smacking Midoriya's arm. 

"DEKU!!" Midoriya wide-eyed, he was speechless bakugou had come home. He slowly grew a smile when he noticed Bakugou wasn't happy to see him. Instead of a big grin on bakugou's face, it was an angry expression. His eyes were full of anger, regret, and most importantly pain.

"Kaach-" Bakugou roughly pushed Midoriya out the way, only to see a sleeping Todoroki on the same bed where Midoriya has supposedly slept as well. Bakugou pushed Midoriya to a corner roughly. His back hit the wall hard, Midoriya felt his eyes sting in tears of the sudden impact.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY WERE YOU GUYS SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED HUH?!"

"No-I-I mean, Kaach-"

"DID YOU GUYS FUCK OR SOMETHING?!"

"NO-"

"THEN HUH?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS IN THE SAME BED!"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Midoriya shot back, he wasn't gonna be accused of something he didn't do. Bakugou didn't want to hear it, he knew Midoriya still had feelings for Todoroki, he just let himself be a puppet.

"Bakugou! I can explain!" Jirou yelled from the door, she knew exactly what had happened. She and Kaminari were the ones to put the two in the same bed, she hadn't expected Bakugou to show up out of nowhere.

"STAY OUT OF THIS BITCH!"

"Kaach-let me explain!"

"NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED HERE!"

"LET ME EXPLA-"

"SHUT UP! I KNEW YOU STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM!" Bakugou had heard enough, he wasn't gonna let Midoriya pull him back. He was angry at himself for even believing someone like Midoriya could fall for him.

"What the hell is all the yelling for?"

-
I'm so sorry I haven't updated but here you go!!! Bye!! Don't forget to vote for the next chapter!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! AHHH!!!!
Btw please try taking a read at my other book called Strange world! :)
-Bnhaserver