Chapter 2: don't leave me

~(Y\N)'s POV~

I woke up to Peter shaking me. I groaned and rolled over in the soft grass. I didn't want to wake up but I couldn't  not when my best friend shook me. "(Y\N)! Wake up!" He squeaked and shook me. I groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing my (E\C) eyes. I was really sleepy but I could hear the loud humming of a car engine. I must've slept through the party! Dang it.. "I'm up..." I moaned and rubbed my eyes yet again, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Peter had a grumpy face, like always whenever he had to go home. I frowned and stood up "you have to go home now...don't you?" I asked. He nodded and looked down. I frowned and opened up my arms to give him a hug. He did the same and we hugged one another before his uncle called him to the car.

I sat outside and watched their car drive off, waving to them. Peter had his face pressed against the glass window. He waved to me, I could see his orange headphones on so I assumed that he was listening to one of his Awesome mixes on the Walkman his mother gave him. I went inside and smiled "hey Mommy? I'm going for a walk." I said and smiled. She nodded "be safe, (N\N)!" She called as I ran as fast as I could outside. I ran towards the hill and sat down, taking my bag of of my back and opening up the latch. I grabbed my new sketchbook and pencils, opening up its silky soft cover to the first page I began to draw a design. A zebra print dress.

As I finished the dress design I heard a loud WHRRRRR! From right over top of me! I looked up but saw nothing, I shrugged and went back to drawing. "Hello...." a deep, raspy voice said. I squeaked and turned around to see a blue man with a silver band in his head with a maroon jacket. My eyes widened. Scrambling to my feet, forgetting about my bag which had a picture of me and Peter inside. The blue man smirked and took a device out of his pocket.  He clicked a button and all I remembered was a large flash and a sharp pain in my head before I blacked out...... I had a dream, Peter was crying on top of the hill "don't leave me (y

)! Where are you?" .....

Everything went black once more.