Chapter 4: is it really you?

As Yondu flew towards Taren, I smiled even wider as he landed on a hill. he looked around once turning the ship invisible, Yondu turned to me ''(y/n)'' he said in his raspy voice, ''this is where I picked you up while you were just a little Taren'' he said, looking at me right in the eyes. I smiled and nodded ''okay, cool! can I come with you down onto the hill?'' I asked. he nodded and smiled, opening up the entrance to the ship and stepping out onto the green grass. the grass was so soft and kind of wet. Yondu smiled and smirked, seeing a little boy sitting on one side of the hill, we walked towards the boy. He must've heard our footsteps cause he turned around and looked at me. I looked down, not noticing the smile spreading across his little face.

"(Y/n)?" He squeaked and stood up, staring at me. Yondu looked at me strangely, an eyebrow raised and his eyes were narrowed. "(N/n).... Do you actually know this Taren.....?" He asked, his voice went a little deeper. I looked up and nodded a bit "yes, I do Yondu" I said quietly, looking at the boy. He seemed familiar, I just don't rember his name. I want to remember, maybe I will sooner or later, just... Not now. The boy looked up at me and stopped smiling, "(y/n).... Don't you remember me?" He asked quietly, taking a few steps towards me. I nodded and looked into his eyes "yes I do remember you, I just don't remember your name..." I muttered. Suddenly, it felt as if something had sparked in my brain, I remember his name....

"Peter..? Is it really you...?"