Jason IX

I woke up at the middle of the night again , I still have had the same exact dream , about the same exact person .

You're probably wondering why aren't I dead , but the answer to that question is simple , you see , the Judges of the Underworld and the Fates decided that my life was still necessary so , I was revived , but with the condition that I have to do whatever they tell me to do , and after that I can go to Elysium .

I could have stayed dead if I wanted to , but when the Fates mentioned that if I wasn't alive Percy would die a horrible fate , something in me switched , if I hadn't betrayed Percy I would've died without regrets , but I did regret having betrayed Percy , I didn't regret anything else , I had lived a good life , and even had a girlfriend, those moments of happiness made my life worth living .

So the Fates revived me so that I could save Percy from his horrible fate , and save the world in the process, which leaves me where I am now .

Right now I am waiting for the Council of Olympians to decide what powers they're going to give me .

"JASON GRACE" screamed Zeus , I call back "You don't have to shout DAD" he's such a drama queen .

After debating whether to kill me , give me new powers and save the world , or ride a monkey while being zapped by lightning ( Hera's idea )
The Olympians quieted down and seemed to reach an understanding.

"JASON GRACE , THE MIGHTY OLYMPIANS WILL GIVE YOU , JASON GRACE ,THE POWER TO SAVE THE WORLD , DO YOU ACCEPT ?" Said Zeus

"Yes I do" I responded

"THEN LET US GIVE YOU OUR BLESSING "said Zeus

The pain I felt was horrible , It felt like getting stabbed multiple times and then run over by a tank , receiving the blessings of the entire Olympic council wasn't the greatest idea I've had all day .

I tried to stay awake as long as possible , until I couldn't take anymore and I blacked out

Author
Hey guys sorry for not writing I've just been really busy with school but now it's Summer so I'm gonna start writing again and try to write a chapter per 3 days or something .