PERCY II

"Percy!!" Luke screams into my ear "WHAT" I reply screaming even harder . You're probably wondering why Luke is alive and with me . After I left camp I survived alone for a few months , until one day Chaos , creator of all, came and asked me if I wanted to join his army , since I was lonely and desperate I said yes .

After a few years I was made commander and my nickname was Omega , which is the last letter of the alphabet meaning 'the end' so pretty much Chaos put it because I was on the end and I had almost nothing left , and because it sounded pretty cool .

My team which were like captains in the army and made up the elite squad are called ' The Alpha Squad' that are made up of heroes that made wrong choices or heroes that could have made better ones .

The squad consisted of : Me , Luke Castellan , Zöe Nightshade , Ethan Nakamura , Leo Valdez ( I'm putting in Leo because if you read Blood of Olympus he kinda died so yea :/ ) and Bianca Di Angelo . We used to be a lot more but most of them died in a war .

"Perce , wacha thinking about ?"asked a really concerned Luke . When I was put into the squad Luke had apologized
and asked if it was his fault I was here . After some time explaining, he was mad and sad at the same time about what camp had done to me ."Nothing" I said quickly , way to quickly , but Luke simply smiled and said " Thinking over someone special ?" I blush making Luke grin , at that time Zöe came in and says that Chaos wants to talk to us .

We walk into the huge room where most of our councils take place , I take a seat as Chaos appears and holds out a paper with the mission .

I take it and begin to read it out loud , yeah that's right I can read , I started reading : "
MISSION : NUMBER #428 , NEEDED: COMMANDER OMEGA , ZÖE NIGHTSHADE , LUKE CASTELLAN AND THEIR SQUADS , LOCATION : GALAXY MILKYWAY , PLANET EARTH .

I simply stared at the paper like it wasn't possible , how could this happen to me ? Why do I have to go there again ? I looked at Chaos , to me he was like my father and he doesn't mind it at all , I stare at him with tears on my eyes as if telling him how could he do this to me , I turn around and look at Zöe that whispers , sadly " It'll be all right " I nod , not knowing how to respond, I simply stand up and start leaving quietly while Luke and Zöe also stand up to accompany me but I tell them to stay so that they could tell me the details later , but all I wanted was to be alone .