Percy VIII

You know , I once used to love it here , campers would sing and joke around with friends , that was what I called a normal camp fire , but not today .

Everyone was whispering , half the people where trying to apologise , while the other half was saying that I was the one that betrayed them .

One thing that sure changed about me was that I grew a big temper , I get mad real fast .

"SHUT UP" I shouted , succesfully making everybody shut up and look at me .

After some minutes of some comforting silence I look at the crowd of demigods , seeing some new faces that sure didn't understand what was  happening, and also seeing some old faces and I say "I once used to protect this camp , I did it for my friends , and that's the worst part , the fact that they left me for someone they barely even knew and yet now they can't even admit it ? Just because they can't make an excuse or at least say sorry ? It's disgusting how much of a sorry excuse you are"

Silence

That was their response to what I said , absolute silence , after years of not knowing how I am they greet me with silence .

That's when the noise came , it was like a bunch of 'clicks' . I look up at the sky and see these huge pieces of metal falling from the sky .

I start looking around , trying to see what caused it , but I didn't

At that moment everybody noticed it , the huge pieces of metal start falling from the sky . Destruction starts raining down on the campers , I raise my hand to try and destroy them but revengeful thoughts started running through my mind , memories and flashbacks came all at once , from The death of Luke to Annabeth cheating on me .

So many thoughts passed through my mind that I just couldn't process all of them , I stayed shock from all the memories and hardships I've faced .

Everyone was running trying to get away , but I knew it was useless , the bomb was just way to big , it was going to kill most of the campers , it was going to kill the new inocent campers , that haven't done anything wrong .

It wasn't enough to kill me , but that doesn't mean it won't hurt . So I close my eyes and get ready for the worst .