Jason XII

Does anyone know what happened to broken ?? You know that fanfiction about Percy getting tortured by Annabeth ?? If you know what happened to it plz private message me or just comment what happened to it . Thanks !!

I look in the mirror of Apollo's palace to see if I've changed , before I was thrown out of the Roman's camp people had the right to call me 'hot' but when I was in the wilderness I grew out of shape and just ugly .

But receiving those blessings sure helped me a lot , I grew an eight pack thanks to Hermes (cause he's the god of athletes) and Aphrodite (this one you probably get) , and it seemed like my facial features were enhanced , my hair seemed the color of gold , my eyes were a mix between sky blue and a greenish-dark blue .

The weirdest part was that I didn't feel any pain , I mean , when I received all those blessings I felt horrible , like getting hit by a bus with spikes on it , and now I didn't feel anything , it was strange to say the least .

"APOLLO I'M GOING TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD COULD YOU TELL DAD ?" I shout as I leave and start my journey .

Apollo was waiting at the door with some gifts from dad , a sweet looking sword and a cloak

"I get the sword , but why the cloak ?" I ask

"Cause people can't find out that you're still alive , the only one that can know your identity is Percy , so try to not let anyone else know " said Apollo

I nod without needing to hear more , and leave the beautiful golden palace of Apollo .

Line break appeared ••_ used cut••_ it's super effective--

Camp really wasn't what it used to be , ever since Percy left , but now it was even worse , the Chaos soldiers that the Fates told me about were training while the campers just watched in fear .

Every single one was like a killing machine , the were either dueling each other or dueling against some either brave or stupid campers .

I watched as the campers dueling them were defeated in mere seconds , but when they fought against each other it was a different story , when they attacked it was so fast you could barely see it , much less dodge it .

"And I thought this place couldn't get any weirder " I turn my head to see who said it and a person that's covering it's face with a hood , is standing there with a knife on each hand .

I get up and take out my new sword and start observing my opponent . Now this is a good chance to start warming up .

From her posture she is definitely a female , and from her outfit she's one of those Chaos soldiers .

We start circling each other until she lashes out with her knife .

I parry it and strike back as hard as I can , but she simply dodges and slashes at my back .

She cuts me leaving a big scar with blood , but before she could recover I start my attack .

I do an overhead slash at her , she ducks under it , so I slash at her feet but this time she backs away and gives me the perfect opportunity to knock her down .

As she backs up I try and cut her face and she parries it leaving herself wide open for me to tackle her , making her fall into the ground .

As she stands up I zap her with lightning as fast as I can . And that throws her back against a tree were she loses consciousness .

Before I can appreciate my victory , I get hit by the flat part of a sword , knocking me unconscious as well .

Sorry I haven't updated I'm just not feeling it but I at least have to finish it so hope you enjoyed!!