(Smut Part)Chapter 5

(A/N): Why Are you here? because you see the tittle of this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_____________

"How did it come to this?"

Osamu Offered a tea and sit down, there was a awkward silence once again, Suna take a sip of the tea, while Osamu was avoiding an eye contact, after that silence in the living room, Osamu bring himself to ask.

"So? what are you doing in front of my house?"

"I didn't know that your house is just separated by another House" Suna said yawning.

"You must be tired huh?"

"Yeah, I should go back your girlfriend might come home anytime" Suna said tilting he's head.

"Girlfriend?" Osamu asked raising he's eyebrow.

"Sorry, I over heard your conversation earlier..and I heard you say "I love you"."

"Oh? That was my twin brother"

"Twin?"

"Yeah, I have a twin brother"

" I thought you have a girlfriend "

"No I don't have one..."

And after the conversation the both of them stop from talking, there's a silence once again, Osamu scratch he's head, Suna empty he's glass of tea, Osamu was about to say something but he just kept quiet.

"So Uhm–" The both of them said, startled, and they started laughing.

"Sorry about last time, I really didn't mean to say it" Osamu said releasing some sweet Pheromones, Suna smelled it and it was comforting, and he suddenly remembered that he sniff he's Pheromones when he was drunk.

But there's still something is missing about he's memory about that night, he remembered he did a french kiss with a guy, he actually doesn't remember anything, and while he was staring at Osamu quietly, he's eyes widen and he remembered who the one who kissed him, and he remembered he's name, He Remembered everything.

"Miya Osamu...?" Osamu was startled and look at Suna with a confused face.

"What really happened when I was drunk?" Suna said smirking at him, Osamu tilt he's head and he was super confused.

"I already told you right?"

"I remember something, that you kissing me"

"Huh?" Osamu blushed, he gulped and he looked away, Suna sighs and he approached him, sitting beside him, and he's Pheromones was getting stronger, Suna release some Pheromones too, and Osamu flinched, and look back at Suna.

"I see, you already get used to my Pheromones" Suna said sticking he's tongue out. Osamu calmed himself down but he was just staring at Suna, suddenly he can't control himself and he slowly lean closer at Suna.

Suna didn't move and he let Osamu kiss him, roughly, Osamu grab the back of he's head pushing him closer. Their Pheromones mixing together, Suna whimper when he felt Osamu's Pheromones was getting stronger.

Osamu pushed him to the couch, while kissing Suna, and he's hand was under Suna's shirt, while Suna remove Osamu's jacket, and unbutton his shirt.

Suna push Osamu lightly, Osamu stare at him quietly, Suna wrap he's arms around he's neck and he gave him a kiss on the cheeks, and he whispered to Osamu's ear.

"Be gentle~"

Osamu pull him back, and kiss him again, and he lift Suna's legs, he already felt wetness around his hole as he shove he's one finger in. Suna moaned because of pleasure, Osamu growled as he felt he's hole was getting hotter as he put another finger in, causing Suna to moan even more, letting out a strong Pheromones and mixing together. Osamu put he's 3 finger inside Suna, and he take a look on the Omega's face, it looked mess, he's hair was messy, he was making sounds of pleasure while he thrusts he's 3 fingers in.

Osamu lean forward to Suna s he bite he's chest, and licking he's neck, as he felt he's skin was getting hotter and he was blushing hard, he's skin was turning lightly red, and he's Pheromones was getting stronger, and this cause Osamu to out of control. He remove he's 3 fingers and lift Suna's legs as he rub he's member to he's before putting it in, he shove he's dick into Suna's hole, and the Omega moan because of pleasure and pain.

"M-More~ Ah~" The Omega demands on the Alpha, Osamu turn him around and he pound Suna faster, leaning closer to he's neck and licking it, Suna flinched and he thought that he was about to get bitten by an Alpha, But Osamu cover he's neck with he's hand and bitted he's hand instead marking Suna.

The both of them released their liquids at the same time, Suna pants from tiredness, he never felt this before, he never gets on heat when in the middle of a sex, while Suna was getting he's energy back, he moaned from shock as he looked back and saw Osamu was still isn't satisfied.

_______________

The sun was rising and the blankets we're wet, the bed was creaking, and Suna moaning, as Osamu couldn't stop himself from mating with Suna, Suna's heat was already off but Osamu keeps on, nail scratches on Osamu's back and Hickeys, bites, bruises on Suna's body.

"S-Stop~!" Suna begged Osamu while he push him away.

"Sorry...this is the last one" Osamu said while he bites he's bottom lip.

"You already said that 10 minutes ago!"

A few minutes have passed and Osamu clean the bed before they fall asleep on it.