Chapter 13

Suna was on the way home, he felt like he want to go out and buy groceries, but without telling his Alpha. He was humming from excitement to get home, he hope Osamj won't get mad about this, until his phone rang.

(Italics on the other line)

"RIN!?"

"Samu? Why are you shouting?"

"Thank god you're Ok, I was worried to death" Osamu sighs.

"Oh...I go out buy some groceries, you don't need to be worried so much" Suna said smiling faintly.

"Still...you should've told me"

"Alright, Im sorr–" His voice was cut off, a hand with a cloth covering Suna's mouth and nose, this cause Suna to faint because of the drug put on the cloth, the phone fell on the ground and it made a sound on the other line of the phone.

"...Rin?"

...

"C'mon don't play pranks"

...

"Rin Don't joke around this isn't funny anymore."

...

"RIN!?"

The unknown man approach the phone, hearing the alpha say his name a server times, and begging to answer, he step on the phone causing it to break and cut the phone call.

Osamu oull down his phone, he looked at it, gripping it harder, his face darken, he stood up grabbing his jacket, he go to the grocery shop nearby, he go to the alley that was a short cut through his house, by walking he accidentally step on a phone.

"It's...Suna's phone"

The man clench his teeth and grip harder on the phone that is broken leaving a foot crack on it.

He rushed to the police by giving the phone as an evidence, they agreed to help Osamu to find the suspect for kidnapping Suna Rintaro, they observed the alley were Suna was walking, but there is so trace.

"Do you have an argument?" The police asked Osamu.

"No, we didn't, he even sound happy when i was talking with him." Osamu said looking down.

"Please tell me more about it"

"Then...when were talking someone just cut off Suna's voice, i called him and i thought he was joking, but i feel like someone just step on his phone."

"You also mentioned that the both of you are mates?" He asked.

"Yes we are."

"Can you tell that he's alright? Since you have bond each other"

"I don't think he is right now, my half of my body hurts, it really does, i have a bad feeling about it" Osamu said clenching his fist.

"Sir we found a little drop of blood!"

Osamu flinched and the Police rushed and approach it. Osamu slowly stepping forward, when he take a glimpse of the red blood, he can tell, it's Suna's.

"T-Thats..."

"You can tell?" Osmau nodded, thats when Atsumu came in, he rushed to his brother.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Suna got kidnapped." The word that made his Pheromones got sharper, Officers flinched, all of them gulped, Atsumu is used to this kind of behavior of Osamu.

"Keep it down" The Older twin said. "S-Sorry its just–" He said while he put his palm on his face, all of the Officers sighs.

"We'll find him no matter what"

"And I'll kill the one who did it."