Chapter 19

Osamu widen his eyes, he looked back to Suna who was also shock too, Atsumu raising an eyebrow looking at the man too but for Osamu he looked familiar he felt he met this guy before, he was in a luxurious suit too.

The man Approached Suna and grab his hands pushing the two away, Osamu growled but Atsumu cool him down, " Suna i was worried sick." The man said Suna flinched when he was brushing his face, he reach Suna's nape where he was marked by Osamu and he felt he was already taken by someone.

"...Your marked." The Man said, his face darken, Suna flinched he was sweating and he was so nervous, he was looking at Osamu who was about to attack the man.

The Man smelled a strong Pheromones that is coming from Osamu, he looked back, Osamu is glaring at him while Atsumu stepping out a bit, he looked at the man with blood lust, he wanna kill, because of what happened previously to Suna he is been extra protective.

" Hands off." Osamu said stepping in and he grab the Man's hand, both of them releasing Pheromones, Atsumu was already outside but he can feel the intense aura inside the room.

Suna starts to whimper, since he was already marked and made a bond with Osamu, he can't smell other Alpha's Pheromones but he can still feel it.

The both Alpha flinched and control their Pheromones, Suna was sweating a lot, the both bring out a handkerchief and hand it out to Suna, but Suna didn't hesitate to grab Osamu's.

( Miya Osamu - 1
That mf - 0
lmfao lets go bacc)

" I thought your just a delivery boy, the one I ordered 5 flavor of Onigiri and milk shake." The Man said.

" I see, thats why you look so familiar, by the way Im not just a Delivery boy, I'm the owner of that cafe." Osamu said smirking at the man.

" Stop." Suna butt in. " Get out." he added.

" Which one?" The man asked raising an eyebrow and looking at Osamu.

" You of course, who will it be? Samu? In your dreams mothe- just get out." Suna replied, Osamu just chuckled and the man was pissed while he go outside.

( Miya Osamu - 2
That Mf - 0
wtf do you expect? aigth im stoping)

While the Man was going outside he glare at Atsumu, but he noticed a man stepping in and glaring at him, Sakusa, the man know he was a dominant Alpha, because of being over protective to his Omega, he flinched and click his tongue and walk away.

" I hate him already." Sakusa said crossing his arms.

" You always hate people, but i hate him already too." Said Atsumu.

Meanwhile with Suna, he was panting, Osamu gave him water already. " Sorry, I should've controlled my Pheromones." Said Osamu.

" Ngh..No..." Suna stutterers, still looking down. " That's not it...!" he said blushing all over, releasing a seductive Pheromones which attracts Alpha.

Osamu narrowed his eye brows and cover his nose, he brush Suna's hair and touch his forehead he was hot, Suna was whimpering while his Alpha touch him, Osamu rushed outside holding his breath.

Atsumu looked at his brother like he run 10 kilometer just now, he was releasing Pheromones in the hospital.

" What's u-"

" Heat Medicine, Suna he got in heat." Said Osamu cutting Atsumu's words, a nurse approached the three and asked Osamu to control his Pheromones because of the patients that is Omega.

" You came the right time, give me heat medicine and give it to Suna." Osamu said breathing in, calming himself.

" Yes I will bring it right away." Said the nurse.

After Suna was given the medicine, he fell asleep, and the Man came back again ignoring Osamu who was outside and waiting, Osamu snapped and block the guy from entering the room.

" What are you doing?" The Man asked.

" What ARE you doing?" Osamu asked back.

" I want to see him."

" I'm his Alpha you know." Said Osamu.

" It doesn't matter." He said trying to push Osamu, but he didn't move an inch.

" It does, listen, never show yourself, and mind your own business, Why? Suna didn't choose you he doesn't even care about you, just find someone new, he doesn't deserve you besides we're already mates." Blabbered by Osamu tapping the mans shoulder and glaring at him at the same time.

" I'm not joking, if you really get too far, you'll die." Osamu said glaring at the man and gripping his shoulder, " I never kill anyone before, wanna be the first one?" Osamu said smirking.

______________

I can be the second 🥰