Chapter 14

A wind blow, yet a little was enough for Suna to woke up, he can't move, neither his feet or arms, tied up in a chair on a dark room, he felt dizzy he can feel the tension in the entire room, he didn't liked it.

He is trying to regain his consciousness, shaking his head to get rid of the four vision he had, he felt a dry blood on his forehead, he can't think straight. All he was thinking right now is that is his baby alright?

He heard mutters on the other side of the door 'pay, money, how much?' the only words he heard, he's heart was aching, legs trembling, he want to get out but he can't.

"Your awake." Female voice, yet sounds so familiar to Suna.

The Omega look up slowly, observing the red heels, through the bottom of the red dress, to a white purse, and thin arms that is crossed, as he reach her head, he widen his eyes as he saw her face, he wasn't surprised that much to be honest.

"I'm not that surprised to see you, Mrs. Miya" A smirk leave Suna's Face. "Yet I'm still startled that you would go this far."

Mrs. Miya let out a chuckled, the chuckle turn out to be a loud laugh of an evil person, she sighs. " I offered you 2 Million already, I guess that isn't enough?"

"We're already mates, we have bond with each other, you think money can separate us? its our nature, Omega can't leave without his alpha, alpha cant leave without his Omega." Said the Omega.

"I should just kill you then." After those words there was silence, but seconds later The omega sighs.

"You still didn't get it do you Mrs Miya? I said Osamu, my Alpha, can't leave without Me."

"Let's see about that." The woman turn and leave the room, and someone looming in, as Suna saw him he think he was just 40+ yrs old, gloves on his hand, smirking while he approached Suna.

" Can't believe that Im getting paid by just torturing you." the man pull a small knife into his pocket.

" Can't believe an old man can get fooled by a old woman too." Suna galred, the man snapped and he pointed the knife on him.

" I'm a Beta, but I never seen an Omega as such beautiful as you, its a shame that I gonna kill you at the end, should i start? since you have that filthy mouth of yours." The man said giving Suna creeps.

A few hours later, Suna ket out a few cough, blood flowing through his nose, he felt like fainting, he look up, seeing the man taking a cup of coffee on his table, he's so tired of screaming, he have no voice left to scream more, he felt his throat throbbing, he also knew this isn't good for the baby, the man punched his tummy earlier he hit the womb just right, causing him to cough blood.

His face was so wet from crying, he was whining, tears wont stop from falling, he feel every pain he had in his body, he would just think if Osamu was alright, but he know to himself that Osamu won't just sit there and relax, he would know that he was very angry, as mates they have bonded, but he can't get himself to worried about the baby, since that he was just 2 month pregnant.

He heard footsteps approaching him again, "We're not done yet Mr. Omega" The man's voice, he punched his tummy again, he hit it right again, of course a weak and poor Omega can't take this, he coughed blood, and he blacked out after that punch he had.

The man stood up straight looking at Suna who was facing the floor, unconscious, " Well, That's no fun." he go back to his sit and continue his coffee.

Suna was unconscious for 3 days, the man left him without any food, but theres a water, but it was useless too because his hands were tied up, he was pale, sweating, panting, loosing breath.

But he still hope Osamu will come rescue him, he look around the curtains was completely shut, he lean his back on the chair, trying to undo the rope around his wrist since no one was around.

but he heard footsteps, he faked his fainting and gulped when the man unlock the room, he looked at the Omega, he still thought he was unconscious.

1 week, 1 week they still don't have an information where is Suna, 1 week Osamu was still looking for him, 1 week of Suna being tortured by the old man, 1 week have passed but they still don't found him.

It's been 2 months.