Day 3

Day 3: The Night
That night I went off to bed. I lay there, staring at my ceiling, thinking. I doze off. I dream. It's dark. I can't see anything. I don't have a flashlight or anything. I hear a noise. I look around. I see nothing but darkness. A voice behind me says, "Boo!" I scream. I'm awake now. I start to freak out. I thrust back and forth, this time, vigorously. Ryan stayed with me to make sure I was ok. Nathan and Cole run in to help. They can't hold me still. While I'm shaking, the ghosts are pulling me limb from limb. I scream,"Help me! Let me go!" I stop shaking. As I lay there, in shock, after my terrible seizure, Ryan picks me up and lays back in bed. He lays down with me. I fall asleep in his arms. I feel so safe. As I sleep through the night, so many thoughts are scrambling my brain. "What will tomorrow be like?" I thought. "Will I have another seizure or will I be ok?"
The next morning, Ryan is up before me. He had to work. I find a note on my nightstand. It read, "I'll see you after work, baby. I love you so much" I smile. I hear a knock at my door. It's Nathan. "Amy, you're awake. You ok?". "Yea, I'm alright". "Good. Now ready to eat?" I nod. Nathan and I walk to the cafeteria. I don't know anybody here except for Nathan and Cole, so I'm confused of course. I walk into the line. A little girl with blue hair walks up to me. She's holding a little doll that looks like her. I think she's blind. She strokes the dolls hair. "Hi, I'm Emily. I love my little doll cause it looks a lot like me" she laughs. "It's cute". She yells, "I didn't ask if it was cute!" I'm scared. "Oh, sorry." She laughs. I walk away, terrified. I go sit with Nathan and Cole. "Guys, I'm scared." "Of?" Cole asks. "Everyone. Did you see that little blind girl yell at me? Just because I said her doll was cute." "You'll get used to it" Nathan says. I can barely eat my lunch I'm so scared. "Oh, Ryan, I wish you were here now" I thought. I look over and see my dad next to me again. I smile. He puts his ghostly arm around me. "I missed you daddy!" I whisper. "I missed you too princess!" He says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I saw you were scared. So I came to comfort". "Aww thanks daddy". "Are you ok now?". I nod. He gives me a hug and an air kiss and then he leaves. My phone vibrates. "Ryan" I thought. I check my phone. It is Ryan.
•Authors note this part is gonna be there phone conversation. A= Amy R=Ryan

R= Hey baby! I'm on my way to see you!
A= Did you have a good day?
R= I never have a good day without you.
A= Yea. I miss you so much babe.
R= I miss you too baby ❤️
A= I'll see you in a few. Mwah
R= Mwah. Ok. I love you baby.
A= I love you too babe.
I put my phone down. "Ryan coming?" Nathan asks. "Yea, I can't wait!" I exclaim. I look around. All of the sudden I see someone who I've known all my life, my best friend Amanda. We make eye contact. I run to her. She hugs me tightly. We are both sobbing. "Omg! Amanda I missed you!" We laugh. "I missed you too!" We break our hug. "Wait what are you doing here?" Amanda said. "I see ghosts" I told her. "Wow that's cool!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, maybe to you. Not to my parents". We finish our lunch and we walk back to my room. "So how did you get in here?" "My parents put me in here."Why?" "I see dead people" She looks shocked. She laughs. "That's cool!" "I know right?" Her and I laugh. All of the sudden, I feel all spirits hit me like a lightning strike. I fall on the floor. I hear a faint scream from Amanda. I'm having another seizure. I start to hallucinate. So many ghosts are shouting at me. And pulling me. I scream.