Day 14-19

Day 14:Good News to Bad News
It's been a week. Now,Ryan and I are sitting on the couch. I get up to get a drink. Ryan's planning the vacation. I stand at the counter. "When are you planning it for baby?" "July 14th-21st" I nod and drink my diet coke. I hear my phone ringing upstairs. I run. "Hello" I answer. "Amy, its Nathan!" "Hi! How's it going?" "It's been ok. Stressful things with my mom but we are going on a vacation in a month" He chuckles. "About that. Eduardo just called. Remember him?" "Yea? What's going on?" "They want to give you training" "Training for what?" "They want you to be on their team" "Oh. Can I come down there to talk to you-" Ryan walks in. "Sure" "Ok, see you soon. Bye." I hung up. "Who was that baby?" "Nathan. I'm going down there to talk to him about something" "What is it?" I sit him down. "I might have to cancel this trip. You didn't book it already did you?" He shakes his head. "Ok good" I'm freaking out. I pace back and forth. Ryan stops me. "Baby, breath, what is it?" "I might be going back to the army. They want me to go for training." "Baby, that's great!" "Yea. But what about the trip?" "Baby, it's training. If you go and your gone for a while we can reschedule it ok?" I take a deep breath. "Why do you always make everything better?" I laugh and I kiss him. "Ok, I gotta go. I love you baby!" "Love you too. Be careful" He hugs me. I go down to the mental institution. I walk down to Nathan's office. Cole is there and feeling better. "Cole! Your ok!" I hug him. "Feeling better everyday, girl!" I laugh and smile. I walk over to hug Nathan. I sit down. "So what's this about?" "Ok, so Eduardo called. They said that since you helped them out a few months ago with the whole ghost invasion, they want you to help them by training you to be in the army. Would you like to do that?" "Yea! Sure! When?" "Monday" "So day after tomorrow?" He nods. "And when will I be back?" I ask. "In a week" He says. "Cool. Do I have a uniform I have to get from you or do I get one when I get there?" I ask, confused. "You get one when you get there" I nod. "Sounds great!" Nathan nods. "Great! I will give Eduardo a call!" I smile. "Great! We'll I got to head home. Thank you very much! And it's was nice seeing you both again!" I exclaim. "Great seeing you, girl" Cole says,calmly. I hug him. "See you later, sweet pea" Nathan says. I hug him and I wave goodbye. I leave. I get home and walk inside. I don't see Ryan. Cocoa runs up to me and jumps in my arms. "Hi baby! Where's your daddy?" She jumps out of my arms and she runs upstairs. I follow her. I walk into our bedroom. "Babe? I'm home!" I exclaim. "In the shower baby" He shouts. "Oh ok. I'll be downstairs". Cocoa follows me back downstairs. I fill up her food bowl and go to the couch. I turn on the tv and check my phone. Ryan gets out of the shower and puts his hands over my eyes. "Guess who?" "Ummm, my cute boyfriend named Ryan?" He picks me up over his shoulder. "Nope" I laugh. He takes me upstairs and we lay down in each other's arms. "So, how'd the army talk go?" He asks. "I'm leaving the day after tomorrow and coming back in a week!" I say. "That's great baby! Now no need to cancel the vacation!" He exclaims. I laugh. "I know that's so great!" He picks me up and lays me down on my back. "Let's celebrate" He takes off my shirt and unhooks my bra. He takes off his shirt and pants and boxers. He puts a condom on and climbs on me. He starts. I moan. I'm loving this. We finish. I deeply exhale. I kiss him. "I loved that" I lay on his chest and I kiss his chest. He laughs. "I thought you did" He holds me close. "I love you baby" He says. I kiss him. "I love you more honey"
Day 15:Army Time
Today is the day for me to go to training. I wake up bright and early. 8 o clock yea that's my plan. Ryan is fast asleep. I kiss his forehead and jump in the shower. 10 minutes later, I get out. I change into a bra, army green shirt, and leggings. I start to blow dry my hair and do my makeup. A few minutes later, I finish. I put my hair up. I still see Ryan asleep. I chuckle a little. I walk over to him. "Baaaaby" I smile. He groans. I play with his hair. "Baby, you gotta get up" I kiss his forehead. He opens his cute eyes. He smiles. "Baby, come on, I gotta go" "Army thing?" I nod. He jumps up. He changes into a collard shirt and khaki shorts. He brushes his hair and teeth and put on his cologne. "Baby, you didn't have to get all dressed up. But you still look cute as usual" He smiles. "You look hot too baby" "Thank you" He hugs me. A few minutes later I try to move. I laugh. "Baby I gotta go" I say while laughing. We break our hug. I hold his shoulders. "You can come with me. Not to the army thing. We are going to the mental institution and then Nathan and I will meet up with Eduardo." "Ok" We walk downstairs. Cocoa watching us. She walks over to me. I pick her up. "You be a good girl for daddy" I look at Ryan and kiss him. I put her on the couch. Ryan and I get in the car. We pull up at the mental institution. We walk to Nathan's office. "Nathan?" I ask. "Amy, your here. Are you ready?" He asks. "Well, Ryan came with me. Can I say goodbye to him first?" I ask as I look at Ryan. "Of course". I walk over to him and hug him. "I'm gonna miss you baby" Ryan says, sadly. "I'm gonna miss you more babe" I look at Nathan. "Will I be able to call home while I'm there?" I ask. "If you have signal, yes" We laugh. "I'll call you before I go to bed baby every night. I promise." I smile at him. "Whatever time you can call me, love" Tears swell in his eyes a little. I look at him. "Awww sweetheart don't cry I'll be home soon. I'll be thinking of you all the time. I love you" I hug him tightly. "I love you too baby. So much." We break our hug. "You can walk with us. Eduardo is here" Nathan says to Ryan. We walk up the hall. Ryan and I are holding hands. I have my suitcase and purse. We walk outside. I hand my suitcase to Eduardo. I put my purse in the car. I hug Ryan for the last time in a week. He lays his head on my shoulder. "I love you. I'll call you when I get there and before I go to sleep. I promise. Take care of Cocoa for me." He nods. "I love you too baby. So much. Be careful" he says. "I will baby" We break our hug. I kiss him. I get in the car. I wave goodbye to him.
Day 16:Training Time
I'm not nervous at all. I've done this before so I'm ready. Eduardo, Nathan, and I are outside the helicopter pad. I got all my gear on. I take a deep exhale. Nathan holds my shoulders. "You ok?" I nod. "Yea" I look at the helicopter. God it's huge. Eduardo's talking to the pilot. He walks over to me. "Alright daredevil you ready?" I laugh. "Yea" I go hug Nathan. "Good luck girl" I nod. "Thanks" I wave goodbye to him and I get in the helicopter. Eduardo straps me in. "Thanks" He nods. We lift off. I look over at Eduardo. "So where are we going?" I ask. "India. You, me and 7 more army men" he says. "Where are they?" He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and blows the smoke. "On another plane" I nod. I look out the window. I keep thinking about Ryan.
Day 17: Ryan Alone
Ryan's POV: Hi first POV from me! I miss Amy. I can't wait to hear from her tonight. I hope everything is going ok there. I want her home already. I hope she's safe. Cocoa misses her too. She's been making Amy side of the bed warm. I can't wait to see her Friday.
Day 18: That night
Amy's POV: I'm about to call Ryan. I put it on speaker.
R: Hello?
A: Hey honey
R: Babe, is that you? You ok? Are you safe?
A: Yes. I'm fine honey. We just got to our hotel. Are you ok? How's everything going?
R: I'm fine. Me and cocoa have been great. Cocoas keeping your side of the bed warm.
A: Haha that's great.
R: I miss you
A: Awww I miss you too sweetheart. I've been thinking about you all day.
R: What time is it there?
A: Midnight.
R: Oh you need some sleep baby. You've got a big week ahead of you. You sleep good. I love you so much.
A: I love you more baby. Be safe. Don't work to hard this week. Tell cocoa I love her.
R: Haha I will baby. Be careful. I love you and miss you so much.
A: I love and miss you so much too babe. Goodnight. Sleep well.
R: You too baby. Goodnight. Bye
He hangs up. I sigh. I miss him so much. I can't wait to go home and see him. I turn off the lamp and fall asleep.
Day 19: Next Training Day
I wake up at 6:30. God I'm exhausted. I fall back onto my pillow when I get woken up by Eduardo yelling in my face. "Wake up, soldier! Today's the day!!" I groan. "Yes sir!" I get up and jump in the shower. I change into my uniform and put my hair up. I walk to Eduardo and salute him. My crew and I walk downstairs and get in the van. We get to the airport and get in the helicopter. As we ride, I'm just trying to stay awake. My eyes feel 100 pounds. I drift off for a few minutes. All of the sudden, I'm waken up by a siren. I hear the echoing sound of "mayday" over and over. Eduardo shakes me. "We're going down!" We look for parachutes. I can't find one. I look out of the helicopter. I get pushed. "Amy!!" Eduardo yells. I scream. "Help me!!!" Eduardo comes out of the helicopter. He's falling next to me. He tries to grab me. He misses. I keep falling. I scream all the way down. I landed on very hard ground on my stomach. As I start to black out I see a guy running towards me. I don't remember what happened after that.