Day 8 and 9

Day 8: Finally Normal
I lay on my bed. Bored. Don't know what to do. Now the chapter might say normal but I'm not normal. I still have my ghost problem. The area around me is normal. I hate my ghost problem. I wish I could get rid of it somehow. But I can't. I'm born with it. It won't ever leave me. I mean it's good to have it but sometimes it's not. As I lay there, I hear my phone vibrate. I look over at it. "I don't want to get up" I grunt. It's no one else but my lover. "Hey babe, I'm on my way to see you. I love you. See you soon" it reads. I smile. "Ok babe. I love you too. See you soon" I reply. I get up. I put on a Panic at the Disco shirt, blue jeans, and my black converse. I do my hair and makeup. Ten minutes later, I hear a knock at my door. I walk over to it. It's Ryan. He picks me up and spins me around. We kiss. We walk over to the couch. I sit on his lap. "So how you been, babe?" I hug him. "I'm happy cause you're here" he smiles. I continue to hug him. "I've missed you" I say, nudging my head against his neck. He hugs me tighter. He tickles me. I'm laughing so hard. "Babe, stop!" I yell while laughing. He continues to tickle me. He's laughing too. He picks me up and carries me to the bed we lays me down and he lays on top of me. We both look into each other's eyes. He smiles. I smile back. He lays his head on my chest. We both fall asleep. I wake up to a siren. Ryan's gone. All I hear is a siren and I smell smoke. I walk into the hallway. The whole hallway is on fire and it's moving quickly. I can't find Nathan or Cole. I run out of my room. I have my phone and a blanket. I find a window and jump out. Cole and Nathan are both standing out there. I start to run to hug them but I fall. I look down and my pants leg is caked with blood. Nathan and Cole run over to me. "Amy!" My vision starts to get blurry. I can barely see Nathan. Nathan picks me up. Cole calls 911.
Day 9: A Week Later
I wake up in a familiar place: the hospital. "Amy" I look over and it's Nathan. "Are you ok?" "Yea" I say breathless. I clear my throat. "Yea, I'm ok. What happened?" "I guess when you jumped out that window, you cut your leg on the glass." I try to move my legs. My left one hurts. I put it back down slowly. "You already had surgery. Now your just in recovery. And they know your disorder so that's sorta also why they are keeping you tonight" Nathan says. "Great" I groan.