EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

NAMJIN

NAMJOON'S POV.

Jin is someone who talks endlessly. Yeah ik he behaves differently infront of me. He kind of avoids me alot i dont know why but there i guess is a good reason.

He just simply shows he dont wanna talk to me but he stares at me all the time in the class...like....what does he want?

He is making me so confuesed but now i am used to it.

I am uses to him staring at me and avoiding me in the convos

But thats making me havinf a little tiny miny hiny siny (ik thats too much)  crush.

I like his looks, the way he talks, his personallity and first of all i know he is interested in boys so why not i let my hopes high that we can be togeather? I mean...anything can happen...

Btw....we have a party tonight....in a night club. We all are invited again...

So yeah lets see what happens tonight......

TIME SKIPS.

I am here in the club.....and...jin isnt her--

"Hey everyonee!!" Oh...he is here.

And he looks....damn!!

"Heyyyy" everyone replied and as usual he started to ignoring me and talking with everyone else.

In a matter of time...

Our friends got pretty drunk...and they all went to dance.....

Taekook
Yoonmin
Hoseok and y/n

So that meant that....me and jin....were sat tgeir alone...drinking our shots.

Ik about me...drinks cannot control me no matter how much i drink....

But a little while....jin stood up and started yo walk somewhere

"Jin where you are going?" I asked

"None of your bussiness" like always, no sinple reply.

And then he went to the dance floor...

Dancing all alone untill the other man hit him....

And i was just staring at them...

Untill the man put the hands on the drunk jin hips...

Obv i lost my patience and walked to them...

Holded Jib's hand and pulled him with me

"Nam..namjoon where you are taking mee? Leavee me" he was repeating these again and again but i didnt paid attention until we went to the silent plsce where no one was there because of the dark night...it was a backside of the big building and at this time its pretty...silent...and no one is there...

He was kept repeating the question until i pinned him to the wall

"Ah" he let out a painful voice