CHEAP THRILLS

TAEKOOK

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Just for a little get away....today i just decided to go at the night club.... and obv i did...

I went there...and forgetting the life that i live.....

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Just like always....i went to my fav night club to get drunk and fuck someone, in weekends, my only intentions is to find someone who i like to fuck everytime...and i havent found someone like that...because...i havent found someone with the good ass....neither a girl...nor a boy...but i didnt expected the thing that happened

NO ONE'S POV....

Jungkook got dressed and actually he looked hot as fuck that no one can move thier eyes off from him...

And on the other hand...taehyung got dressed...the other boy because of whom, the people's jaw drops everytime he see him...and want him to touch them...

Taehyung's type is really unique....he just not wants a good ass but a good person too...he likes cute people with the good personality...he often said that he dont want a person like himself and want someone who can make him better...Taehyung is really sweet from inside...and really love cute and little surprises which he never gets because people thinks that he isnt interested in these things as he looks hella hard...from outside

Jungkook is a one who can fulfill the needs...just say that...Jungkook is like...Taehyung's type...just the same person he wants...

And on the other hand...Jungkook likes hard boys like Taehyung...just like Taehyung who are soft from inside...

So the perfect word to deacribe them is...the perfect match for eachother.

Anyways....

Jungkook went to the club and sat on the chair near the counter and order 2 shots for himself...

While Taehyung is a regular customer so he has his own sofa where he sits...

But guess what...

The cute boy
The Jungkookie caught his eyes...

Jungkook drank his first shot like a water glass and then moved his eyes from the start of the club to the other end of it...then took the second shot and drank it like its nothing and ordered 2 more shots to drink...

After drinking his more other shots...he got a little clumsy....

Lights went down...and everyone started to dance on the dance floor...

Jungkook was just seeing until his fav song popped...

'Cheap thrills'

He already find this song turning him on...and a little bit excited for nothing...

He stood up and went to the dance floor and started dancing...alone until a man put his hands on his hips from behind. And he was Taehyung.

All this time Taehyung was watching him...he liked the way he drank his shots like crazily...he liked the way he moved his eyes...