Chapter 2 ~ Singing in The Shower

A/N : To the side is a picture , its kindof how i imagined Matt . But feel free to imagine him however you like :D 

Naras POV

I could see Alli tensing up as the guy walked towards us . The closer he came the easyer it was to see his abbs and sparkling green eyes .

“Hey , im Jackson” He smiled and nodded his head .

I assumed he was a football player , possible hockey it wasn’t clear but it was obvious he was full of himself and a total flirt .

Alli was just standing there , mouth opened practically drooling .

“ Hi im Nara and this is Alli ” I said putting my arm around her shoulder hoping she’d start talking .

“W-we just g-got here” She managed to stutter

“I can see that” He laughed “Here let me help you with that , it looks heavy” he said lifting a box out of the trunk , showing his biceps.

We both grabbed smaller boxes , we walked inside and up the stairs.

“umm they uhh go in my room” Alli said pushing open the door to the room she claimed a few minutes earlier .

“So are you two like sisters or something ?” He asked

“Bestfriends” I said

“But she lives with me” Alli spoke much cooler this time

We walked outside to get some more boxes from the car , and that’s when the truck with all our furniture came.

“Ohh Joy, time to do some heavy lifting” Alli groaned

“Don’t worry , ill help out” he winked at Alli

And she started blushing

“Oh hello” Alli’s mom said seeing the shirtless boy standing by her car

“Mom, this is Jackson . He lives next door , he said he would help us move some things” She told her mom

“You can call me Jax , Pleasure to meet you” he said shaking her hand.

“I guess me can start moving furniture into the house” she smiled and we all moved towards the truck .

--------------

After about an hour most of our living room was put into place we all threw ourselves on the couch. Alli’s dad was trying to hook up the Flat screet tv and her mom went out to town to get some food.

“I should get home “ Jax said after a few minutes of small talk .

“Okay , thanks so much” He smiled and walked out of the house .

“And I. Am going to take a shower , I feel like crap” I announced and walked up the stairs.

The bathroom was quite large , with a sink and a shower on the left , bath tub and toilet on the right and a window on the back wall .

I got into the shower and basked in the hot water poring on my face.

“ Well I never thought you'd stay ,That's okay” I started singing my favourite song

“I hope he takes your filthy heart

And then he throws you away someday

Before you go, there's one thing you oughta know”

“If you can't hang then, there's the door baby” A male voice sang , ‘Who was that’ I thought

“If you can't hang then, there's the door baby” He sang again . His voice , It was Beautiful ! Where was this coming from ?

“If you can't hang then, there's the ….. Aww don’t stop singing” Was he talking to me ?

“Uhh .. Who’s there?” I asked

“The names Matt” Not only was his singing voice beautiful, he sounded … HOT

“Umm. Can you see me ?” I asked stupidly remembering I was completely naked in the shower

“I wish , Just take a few steps to the right” He teased

I turned off the running water and grabbed my towel off the floor making sure I couldn’t be seen out the window that ‘Matt’ was obviously outside of . I wrapped myself in the towel and steped out of the shower into full view of the window .

“Damn , I was hoping you wouldn’t have a towel” he said from the window behind me.

I turned around , Our bathroom window was directly across from our next door neighbours window . Standing there was the most attractive guy ive ever seen . Hotter than Kellin Quinn , He had long black messy hair swooping from one side , it ended just above his eyes , his beautiful blue eyes , the lightest shade of blue I have ever seen. His lips curved forming a smile.

“Hi..”I whispered

“You can really sing”

“thanks , you too”

“So ive been told” He laughed , focusing on my face .

“My makeup is smuged all over my face isn’t it” I asked

“A bit”