Chapter 6 ~ What happened ?

Alli's p.o.v.

"Thank god school's over" I said to Nara as we stood by our lockers.

"What ? Didn't you like our little walk and lunch earlier ?" someone said from behind us. I turned around to see Jax leaning against one of the lockers on the other side.

"Uh.. Jax ?" I said pointing to the group of girls staring and practically drooling over him. "You're fan club is waiting" I added and turned back to my locker.

"So since it's friday, and we have nothing to do, how about we go out shopping to buy decorations for our rooms ?" Nara suggested.

"Shopping ? Naw, you two are coming to a party" Jax said, putting one arm on my shoulder and the other on Nara's, "I know Matt will want you there" he said to Nara and winked at her.

"I guess we could" Nara said, blushing a bit.

"Perfect. Now let's go home" Jax said, pushed our lockers closed and led us outside to his car.

About three hours later, as it was getting dark outside, Nara and I were looking through all of our clothes trying to find something to wear to the party.

"How about this one ?" I asked Nara, holding up a silver sparkly dress.

"Mmm.. I think that might be a bit too much" she answered, "How about this ?" she added holding up a black lace dress.

"That looks like something you'd wear to a funeral" I told her. "I got it ! I'll wear my silver sparkly skirt, with a white flowy strapless top, and my silver 6 inch heels" I added really proud of my outfit.

"Yeah that's good" Nara replied. "I'll wear this, my light pink, tight lace dress" she added and we both changed into our outfits.

After about 30 minutes of doing our hair and putting on our make up, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it !" I yelled out and went downstairs to open the door.

When I opened the door, Jax and Matt were standing there. Jax was staring at me and I looked into his eyes, it was as if I could see something different, something sweeter about him for that one moment. Then Matt shrugged him and Jax finally said something.

"Uh.. You've grown" he said, smiling a bit.

"Haha, yeah" I said, point to my 6 inch heals.

"Don't those hurt ?" Matt asked.

"Beauty is pain. Do you want to come in or are you gonna wait here ?" I asked them.

"We'll wait" they both said in unison, and I shut the door. As I walked back upstairs I heard Jax say,  She looks amazing tonight" and I started smiling like an idiot.

When I got Nara, we went outside and followed the guys into the car. Once we got to the party, it was filled with people me and Nara didn't know.

As we got out of the car, Nara said to the guys, "Hey, can you not leave us behind this time ?"

"Uh, yeah sure. Come on" Jax said and grabbed my hand. As we walked towards the party, I turned back and saw that Matt was holding Nara's hand and following right behind me and Jax.

When we got inside, the place was huge. It was nothing like where we had parties back in Ohio.

"Do you want anything to drink ?" Jax asked me.

"Yeah sure" I replied, smiling at him. As he went to get drinks, I watched as Matt introduced Nara to some of his friends.

"Ayee ! Who are you cutie ?" some guy walked up to me and asked. He was clearly drunk and high on something. Not wanting him to touch me, I moved back a bit and my back hit the wall. "Aw, don't be scared babe. I won't hurt you" he added and press both his hands against the wall, blocking my only ways of escape.

"I, uh.. you should.." I didn't know what to say. Thankfully, Jax came back.

"Hey, man ! Leave her alone" he said to the drunk guy.

"What ? I won't hurt her" the drunk guy replied, smirking. Next thing I knew, Jax pushed him away from me, and they were yelling at eachother. I guess they weren't too loud because I was the only one that noticed. I couldn't understand anything they were saying, but I did hear Jax say, "Back off, she's mine", followed by something else, and the drunk guy was gone.

"Thanks" I said to Jax, smiling. I took a sip of the drink he brought and said, "Come on, let's go dance" I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the dancefloor where Matt and Nara were dancing. 

While I was dancing with Jax, I noticed all the girls giving me the death stare but I didn't care. At that point, I was sure the drink had got to my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was something warm on my face, and when I opened my eyes, I was blinded by the sun. "The sun ?" I sat up and said in a panic. I looked around and saw Nara laying right beside me.

"Nara ! Wake up !" I shook her until she was awake.

"Oh hey" she said sleepily. Once she sat up straight, she yelled out "What the hell are we doing outside ? What happened last night ?".

"That's my question too" I answered her, and got up to look for Jax and Matt.