Chapter 20

Ok just want to make this clear, BUHHHH

Sorry that this story confuses you. :( I completely forgot how Lyric knew LUKES name, :( I'll fix it

Sorry for thr confusion, this is my first fanfic. :( and sorry for this small update, our internet crashed
_________________________

Lyric

"Cmon Lyric, it's late! He'll text you later!" Zoey yelled. I groaned and got up. Zoey made a disgusting face.

"Dude, take a shower and brush your teeth! You stink!" I rolled my eyes. She laughed and left. I took a quick shower, and brush my teeth. Yuck, I already have ONE yellow teeth. I groaned and went to get a whitened strip. Gotta make a dentist appointment later.

Okay, I've been in Rome for almost 2 weeks. And I miss Luke, and the other guys, too. Luke hasn't been texting me. I've send him loads of messages, but not a single reply. He only texted me the day that I left, and after that, he disappears. :( I really miss him.

As I finished, I got a high wasted jeans, and a crop top with a smiley face, and did myself a messy braid. I didn't have enough time to do my make up, so I grabbed my bag, and left.

I felt my bottom vibrate. MY phone was ringing, I hope it's Luke. I got it and I didn't see the caller ID. "Hi Luke!" I exclaim. "Last time I checked, I'm not Luke Hemmings." Said the familiar voice, and it's the one and only, Kylie Jenner. "Oh my god, sorry! I just miss Luke." I laughed. Me and Kylie were basically enemies when I first started the model industry, she thought I was into her boyfriend (his name is Cody Simpson)

(a/n I know they use to date but let's pretend they still are together)

And I wasn't, I only said Hi, and bam! She started bitching at me, but then a few weeks later, we started talking again and became BFF's. "Still waiting for a text?" She question. "Yeah." I said.

"I don't get why you love him! "
She exclaim. Kylie dislikes 5seconds of Summer, like a lots.

"I really don't know why I love him. It's just, he's sweet, and me and him had a history. I swear, I never felt like this when Me and Anthony dated." I blabber.

"He'll break your heart soon." She sighed.

"He's trying, Kyl." I looked down.

"How many times has he broken your heart?" She asked, but more like demand.

"2" I whispered.

"Hun, what have I told you, he's gonna leave you like he did last time." She sighed. "I want to give him a second chance, Kyl! He's apologize to me." I said. "Okay, you think he loves you? When was the last time you had a date? Never. I'm not trying to sound rude but to him, I think you're just a hook up."
Okay, since when did we start arguing all of a sudden?
"Don't say that! He's a really nice guy!" I said, I feel myself getting angry. "Has he ever spoiled you? Cause I know guy like to spoil their girls."

"And.... Have you ever met his parents? No. Babe, he doesn't love you!" She said in frustration.

"You know what i think Kyl, you're just jealous of mine and Luke's relationship." I smirked. "Are you fucking stupid?! There's no relationship between you and Luke! My god, you're are those girls who think their in a relationship with a boy, but in reality, you're not. If Luke breaks your heart, don't bother call me saying i was right, cause you know what, Im always right! Have a nice fucking day!" Then she hung up. Well then. I checked the time, it was close to 3pm. Shit, I'm late.

-

After I finished my photo shoot, I went onto Twitter, and saw I had more than 5k mentions. I clicked on my mentions I was tagged in so much 5sauce fan accounts. I clicked on a random one, and see Luke making out with a brunette, and had a blond touching him.