chapter 7

Lyric POV
The guy in front of me was sobbing. I was quite scared.

Minutes after minutes, he stopped. He grabbed my hand, and I flinched. He let go, and looked hurt.

"Do you know who am I?" He said, quietly. I shook my head, no. He just nodded, and got up to leave.

"Wait!" I yelled to him. He turned around and ran to me.

"Yes?" He said, having hopes in his eye.

"I never catch your name?" I asked.

"Luke, Luke Hemmings." He whispered. He sighed.

"Who are you anyways?" I asked, softly. He sighed again and began telling me the story.

***

"-and that's how we met." He finished. I looked shocked. I had sex with my English teacher. That's not me. He's my teacher.

"Please," I sighed. "Please leave." I said. I gestured my hand, and pointed it to the door.

"Please, Lyric. You can't do this. I know, - deep in your heart - that you love me. And I know deep in my heart I'm in love with you. We're meant to be. Please don't do this. I need you, and somehow, you need me too." He finished. I know deep in my heart, -that my decision- I will regret it. But my brain says that it's for the best.

"I-" I was interrupted by the door opening.

I saw a Asian looking guy, and the other one had colorful hair.

And I knew who they were.

"CALUM, MICHAEL!" I yelled like a little kid. They chuckled and they both came to hug me.

"Hey little kid." Michael said. He patted my head, and started mess with it.

"Hey, I'm not little. I'm actually older than you by 4 days." He smiled.

Mr Hemmings looked uncomfortable. He got up, and left without a goodbye.

"Why was he here." Calum said.

"Guys I really don't know but I need to tell you something." The both nodded and letted me continue.

"I have amnesia." The both looked at each other, and they looked confused.

"Oh! I get it!" Calum said. Now it was me that was confuse.

"What?" I question.
"Me and Mr Hemmings are best buds. Plus Michael too. The day of your accident, Luke called me over and he wrote a song. It was called amnesia. I was confused why he wrote that song. So, now I found out why he wrote the song." He finished.

" I want to hear this song."

****
"- cause I'm really not fine at all." I read. This is nothing like me.

I never left, I never cried while my make up running down my face. I didn't even get wasted with him.

"This is nothing like me." I asked. I gasped. I had a big headache. They boys looked worried. Everything went blurry. The boys yelled to a doctor. Then, I blacked out.

**flashback**
"Lyric please! I'm sorry!" Luke yelled.
"No I'm the one that's sorry. I'm sorry that I'm a toy for you. I'm sorry for letting you play me, I'm sorry for you breaking my heart, I'm sorry I came into your life! Fuck you Luke Hemmings!" Me and luke were fighting cause I caught him kissing Alexandra.

It was 3 weeks after me and luke had sex. He just started to avoid me.

"I-I .. I'm leaving. Don't ever talk to me! Ever!" I said crying. My make up, ruined. Luke Hemmings ruin me.