Chapter 11

[Edited]
Lyric pov
"Lyric, wake up. You need to do a interview with Ellen. We're going to be late." Zoey, my manager,  shakes me. I groaned.

"Can I sleep forever!?" I said, annoyingly. She sighed.

"You can, but once you die." She laughed. I got up, and me being clumsy, I tripped. They made Zoey laugh  harder. I glared at her. She stopped laughing, and left the room. I rolled my eyes.

I went into the bathroom, to take a nice good shower. Once I finish, I brushed my teeth, and blow dried my hair.

I got my make up, going for a natural look. went to get a black blouse, and white skinny, with my white and black vans. I got my Michael Kors bag bag, and headed out to my car.

-

"Hello everybody, we're here today with a very special guest. Here we welcome, The most beautiful, talented woman, Lyric Kingston." Ellen shouted the last part. Everyone cheered, and I went up toward to Ellen. I smiled, and waved. I hugged Ellen, and sat down.

"So Lyric, how's life?" She asked. I smile.

"Good actually." I replied. She nodded and took a sip of her drink
"Any guys in your life?" She questioned. I smile real big. "Oh my, Theres someone HUH?" She winked. I blushed.
"Erm, yeah." I said, quietly, putting my face down, so no one can see my tomato face. "So, who's the lucky guy?" She wiggles her eye brows. I opened my mouth, but my phone interrupted me.

"Umm." I said awkwardly. I look at Ellen so she can give me permission to answer, and she nodded.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey babe, I know I had to call you when your interviewing, but uhm, are you sure?" He said. I knew exactly what he was talking about. "Yes, Im ready babe. We've been together for 2 months now." I said. He sighed. "Okay babe. But there is going to be hates, y'know." I sighed. "Babe, trust me."  God, I want to see him badly, and poke is beautiful dimples.

"Okay, now sorry again for interrupting your interview. Bye babe." I said bye, and we hung up.

"Okay, sorry Ellen. It was someone 'special' " I smiled. She laughed. "It's okay. Back to buisness, who's the lucky man." She said. I sighed and said....

"Ashton Iriwn."

-

LUKES pov

"-Ashton Iriwn." She finally spoke. I spit my drink out. I can feel myself getting angry. I got up and look for Ashton. I find him playing Fifa with the guys.

"Boys, out. Now." They both glared at me. Ashton got up, but I grabbed him by his shirt.

"Not you, dimples." I said, angrily. He rolled his eyes and sat down.

"What do you want, luke?" He asked, annoyingly.

"Why didn't you tell me you an lyric were dating?" I gritted my teeth. He looked shocked, but instanly smiled.

"Cause I knew you'll get mad cause you both had a past." He spoked. "You know how much lyric means to me." I said, my hands turning into a fist.

"Woah woah woah, you told me you hated her?" He said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah I know, but-" he cut me off.

"I can treat her better than you, Hemmings. You've broken many heart luke. Many hearts. Even, you broke Lyrics too. But lyric doesn't love you anymore. She told me after you told her to leave when you guys fucked, she realize that she was nothing to you. that she was just a hook up. She told me she went to Calum and she spent mostly 2 weeks at his house. She didn't want you to know. It took her exactly 4 months for her to get over the past as live her life. And guess what? She did. You screw up luke. Big time. You and lyric could've been boyfriend and girlfriend when you quit your job so you won't get in trouble. You guys could've been together right now, And have a long distance relationship. It's better than nothing. She actually told me that to thank you cause if that never happen, she wouldn't be famous. I'm glad I have her, cause I know how to treat women. Not like they're trash. I don't just sleep with them, and leave them. I know better. You Luke Hemmings, deserve nothing than to go to hell." He finished. I was in shocked. He left probably going to text lyric. I went to my bed, and started crying. I did all of that to Lyric. She was in love with me. Ash was right. I don't know how to treat a women.

I need Lyric back.
-
A/n- OMG ITS NEW YEARS ALREADY !!! Ahhhh! We wish you a mery XMAS and a Happy New Year!!!! OMG I'm not excited. Lol. 2014 was not a good year. Vote and comment kay you SMEXY ppl! Byeee