Chapter 13

[Edited]
I just wanna say that idk what the fudging hell i wrote. Im sorry if this story is confusing.
-

Lukes POV
I saw on Twitter that Lyric was having to many hates. Haha, bitch. I saw her newest tweet.

@lyricqueen: done with his bullshit.

I know it's about me. Hahaha, weak. I laughed. 'Why are you laughing luke, you love her. Don't deny it.' My subconscious. I don't love her! I shrugged it off.

I called up my new girlfriend

"Hello?" She seductively said. I smirked.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Yes, luke? Whatcha need?" She giggled.

"I need help?" I said, frustrated.

"Yes babe, I will suck your cock. I'll be there in 10." She hung up. Ugh! That's not what I meant. But, I really need a Blowjob.
What's wrong with me? Why am I like this? Where's the innocent Luke Hemmings? Not the, 'I need sex, whores, help me'.
Minutes later, i hear a knock on the door.
Damn that was fast
I open the door, and My  girlfriend attacked me, and kissed me, hard.

I picked her up, and went to my room.

-

I threw her on my bed, harshly, and she groaned in pain, but shrugged it off. We made out for a good 10 minutes. "Baby, I'll be back here in 5 minutes. And I want you to be naked, fingering yourself. If I don't see you what i instructed you to do, you'll be punish. understood?" I growled. She nodded, and I head downstairs.

-5 mins later-

I went upstairs to see my mystery girl fingering herself, face full of pleasure. God, this turn me on. I grabbed her wrist, and licked all over her index, and middle fingers. As i finished, I put my head in between her legs. Damn, she's so wet! I blew on her wet core, and she moaned.

"Okay, if you want this as much as I do, you'll have to follow MY rules," she nodded.
"Rule 1: don't moan when I say you can. #2, don't touch me or you'll regret it. #3, if you make a small little noise, even if you breath, I'll put my clothes on, and leave. #4 if you don't listen to me, we'll stop this, and I'll leave you horny for me here. Got it?" I growled. She looked scared and excited. She nodded quickly.

"Ok." I said. I start kissing in her inner thigh. She bit her lip from keeping her Moan.

I started to lick her, up and down. I insert my long index finger inside of her.  She moan. I stopped. "Turn around." I demanded. "Bu-" I cut her off.

"I said to listen to me. Now you're punishment will be 10x worst." She finally listen to me, and turn around. I roughly rubbed her ass, and slap it. "Ok, I want you to count how many times I spank you." I demanded. Spank "One," spank, "two," spank "three," spank, "four," she moaned. I got up to re dress myself, and went downstairs. (2017 a/n: i really suck at writing smut but i can't edit this part bc i still suck lolololol)

-

My girlfriend  went up to me, still naked, and straddle my waist. "Baby, I'm sorry. Please, come upstairs." She pouted. I shook my head no. She started to kiss my neck, but then I pushed her off. I got upstairs, as tuned around to see if my mystery girl is following me. She smirked. She doesn't know what I'm going to do.

I got her clothes, went downstairs. "Baby, let me re dress you so you can strip for me, slowly." I whispered in her ears. She did as I say. "Cmon, let's go outside." She nodded and went outside. I pushed her, and closed my door. That girl can't stop. I sighed in relief. Now that's finished.

I know this will hurt Lyric. The girl that I'm dating. She'll be heart broken, but hey.. I don't care. I'm just using her. Not lyric, my new girlfriend

Lyric POV
I didn't come out of my room for 2 whole days. I got out of my room to watch tv. Zoey is with her boyfriend right now, so I'm alone. I tuned on the tv, and there was an interview of 5sos, with Jimmy.  I focus on Luke. Admiring on how he looks. I watched how they were plstibg games, and he was laughing. He looked happy, a side that i havent seen for a long time.

But Jimmy had to bring up who's dating who.

"Any girlfriends lately." Jimmy wiggled his eyes. The boys said no. But Jimmy focused on Luke.

"So Luke, we found a very interesting photo of you and a girl." That broke my heart.

"Sorry, I'm currently single." He confirmed. "Oh really, well everyone, take a look at this picture." He pointed to the screen. And I couldn't believe who he was dating.

-

"Hey babe." I kissed Ashton. He kissed back, and I sat down. "I missed you." He finally said, breaking the silence. He started kissing my neck. "A-Ash, not now." I said. He blew on my new hickey. And nodded. then, the boys came out of nowhere. "Uh, I think we interrupted something." Michael laughed. I ran to them, and hugged. "Omg guys, I haven't see you in forever!" I squeal. They both chuckled.

Then Luke came.

"Hey guys, I want you guys to meet my 'new girlfriend'." He said. I rolled my eyes. I got up and kissed Ash a goodbye. I don't want to meet LUKES new toy.

But it was too late.

Then LUKES girlfriend cam into the room.

"Guys I want you to meet-" I gasped. Luke stopped, and looked annoyed.

They all looked at me confuse.

"Lyric." She gasped.

"You know her." I nodded.

"Gabby, m-my sister."
---------------

A/n- hiya guys. Did you guys think it was Alexandra??? Haha!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. My dad took my phone away. Ugh but I updated! Yay!

Ad also. I want your guys' opinion. I want to make a nerdy luke Hemmings fanfic. Do you think it'd a good idea? Comment below.

Hope you guys had a wonderful day. Vote and comment. Loves you.