The bet | at Thalia's

TJ's POV

It was 2.30 p.m and I was already at Thalia's place. I didn't have to do anything at home so I came earlier anyways Thalia already expected me to come early. I was sitting in her living room waiting for Thalia to come back with ice tea. It was nice weather not too hot but not cold.

"Here we go." She gave me a glass of ice tea.

"Thanks." I took a sip. She just looked at me grinning. Weirdo.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows waiting for an answer.

She didn't answer. She just kept grinning until I snapped.

"WHAT IS IT THALIA MARSHALL ?" She started to laugh. What the fuck is wrong with her is she high? Can hellhounds get high? Or drunk? Then she finally stopped laughing.

"Nothing." She smiled like a kid in a candy shop. I want to punch her soo badly. But I didn't. She was my best friend and yes, she could be the most annoying person in the world but matter what I love her.

"Fuck you." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

*20mins later*

Someone knocked at the door Thalia was using the bathroom so I went to the door. I opened the door and Brett stands in front of me.

"Hey TJ." He smiled obviously happy to see me. I smiled back. 

"Hello handsome. Come in." He smirked at me when I called him 'handsome'. I stepped to the side so he can come in. I didn't expect him 15mins earlier but it's fine by me. He was a very nice guy he also didn't look bad and he's one of my best friends. I knew him longer than the rest because I was just like him in Satomi's pack. We went to the living room and sat down.

"So when did you come here?"

"15mins ago. I was bored. What about you?"

"Same reason. Lori went out to hang out with her friends so I was alone and had nothing to do."

I nodded. I knew how much he loved his little sister Lori and I have to say, she was a very kind kid. He was also a dude who enjoyed being around people and I liked his company and he enjoys mine. After he finished his sentence Thalia walked in.

"Heyyy Brett." She walked towards him and gave him a little hug.

"Hey." He hugged her back. Brett and I never hug because I'm not really the girl who likes hugs. I prefer cool handshakes and I love giving people cute nicknames.

"Did I miss anything?" asked Thalia and looked at me.

"Nah he just arrived." She nodded.

"Anyways where is the rest?" asked Thalia.

The doorbell rang again. I smirked and we went to the door.

Thalia opened it and there were Mason, Corey, and Nolan. Mason and Corey were holding each other's hands which were adorable. Nolan stood there and I could tell that he wasn't feeling comfortable. The poor boy had social anxiety but it didn't make him weak. I try to support him as well as I can. I mean the whole pack is supporting him but I would say I and Brett were supporting him at most.

"Hey guys." said Thalia happily.

"Heyy." said Mason. Corey smiled at us and Nolan tried to smile.

"Who is ready for an amazing time?" asked Mason happily.

"I'm totally ready." answered Corey and kissed Mason.

I love their relationship they are so fucking adorable. If they ever break up I will stop believing in love or just set myself on fire. Or I would ask Peter to kill me.

"That's the attitude we need." Said Thalia with a smile.

I just look at Brett who looked instantly back and smirked at each other.

Brett's POV

"Where are Theo and Liam?"

"You mean Thiam?" asked Mason with a big smirk.

„Thiam?" asked Thalia

„It's their ship name you moron." Answered Mason,

I raised my eyebrows I agree with him. They would make a sweet couple even if they would deny it. Especially Liam. Then I had a great idea.

"Should we make a bet when they will start date or at least kiss?" I smirked.

"I say in one week." Said Thalia

„One and a half." Said Mason.

"I'm with my boyfriend." Said Corey smirking and Mason.

"I think two weeks."

"What about you two TJ and Nolan?"

"9 days. Nolan?"

"hmm.. 10 days"

„Alright may the smartest win."

The doorbell rang again. Theo and Liam are here.

"FINALLY." Yelled Thalia and opened the door. She hugged them both and ruffled through their hairs. I shook my head. We went outside, everyone knew to which car they have to go. I sat in the back with TJ and Liam sat with Theo in the front. Theo drove since it is his car.

"If you break anything I will kill you." said Theo and looked at me and Liam.

"Why are you looking at me? I have control." How old does he think am I?

"And I don't?" asked Liamt. He usually is in control but it's sometimes hard for him because of his IED.

"You know how I meant it Liam. Be angry at Theo, not me."

"I just warned you." said Theo. God I wanna punch him.

"Guys if you don't shut up, I will make you." Said TJ

"How exactly are you planning that?" I smirked at her to provoke her. It's always fun to provoke her but if you exaggerate she paralyzes you. Since she is a kanima she can do that anytime. I got a couple of times paralyzed and it never feels good. The good thing is I'm not the only one who got a couple times paralyzed. Theo, Stiles, and Isaac got also a few times stung. She just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Try and you will see."

"Is that supposed to be a challenge TJ?" She smirked at me and waited for my next move.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I raised my eyebrows and smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes. So..." before I could finish my sentence I felt a sting on my neck. Damn it TJ stung me. I fell on TJs shoulder and wondered how stupid I most look. I heard them laughing about me. Great. Now I'm sort of lying on the back seats of Theo's truck.

"I warned you Talbot." I just smiled at her. She doesn't do that often but it still sucks. Well, it is her way of showing that she likes someone.

-

Sorry for the short chapter. They'll be next chapter go on the road trip. A few interesting things are going to happen ;). Like you'll get to know who Mason had a crush on before he met Corey..

See you soon xxx.

-