Liam kicks a homophobic ass

!Triggerwarning: Homophobia! 

A/N: I'm almost done with this fanfic. I wrote over 65 pages but don't worry. There will be a sequel. So it's gonna be based on this fanfic and trust me. It's gonna be interesting.

-

Mason's POV

*at the gas station*

"So I'll tank the car. If you need to use the bathroom or want to go and buy some things go. We'll meet at the car okay?" said Thalia.

"Yes, Ma'am." Thalia smirked.

I went out with Corey to go to the rest. When Liam saw me he grinned.

"I knew that you had a crush on Brett." Said Liam.

"Hello to you too. That obvious huh?" He shook his head.

"So are going to the shop to buy some stuff. Do you want to come with us?"

"Why not."

We started walking as Brett appeared next to Liam.

"Do you mind if I come with you?" asked Brett.

"No, of course not." Answered Corey.

"So we two are fine right? No boyfriend speech?"

"Yes and no. Why should I be mad? It was in the past so I don't care about it."

I smiled at Corey and took his hand. He smiled back. His smile is so adorable. We were at the front door of the shop and entered.

The four of us went directly to the snack section. We took some chips, chocolate bars, and other stuff.

"Thank you, Corey."

"For what?" He looks so adorable when he is clueless.

"That you didn't give Brett a speech."

"There was no reason." He smiled and kissed me. There was a man in front of us who looked at us with a disgusted face and mumbled something that sounded like "eww". We ignored him because he isn't the first one who reacted like this. But Liam who stood behind us couldn't ignore him.

"Excuse me, Sir. Do we have a problem?"

"No kid. But they have." He pointed at me and Corey. Liam raised both eyebrows and clenched his hand into a fist. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down. He can't shift right now.

"Liam it's okay. Let's pay and go."

"No, it's not Mason." He looked back at the man.

"And why do they have a problem?"

"They are sick. They should go to a church." Brett walked to me and whispers:

"He is getting angrier. He needs to calm down." Oh great.

"You think gayness is an illness?" Blood began to drop on the floor from his hand.

"Liam. Just let it go." He didn't listen. Fuck. I love him but he always has the urge to protect me. I mean it's usually not a bad thing I have it too but, in situations like this, it's not helpful.

"It is an illness. But it's curable."

"Liam please let it go. It's okay." Said Corey. Liam looked at Corey and said:

"NO, it's not okay." He looked back at the man.

"Gayness isn't an illness. If you think that you should go to psychiatry." I smiled a little because of his statement.

"Excuse me, young men? Show some respect."

"You don't deserve respect old man. I'll show you some if you show gay people respect."

Corey, Brett, and I smiled at each other. I'm proud of him. He didn't shift and his statement was very good. Liam turned around and went to the checkout. When we paid for our stuff I saw him waiting outside. He was talking to himself. I waited for Corey and Brett so they could listen to him and tell me what he was saying. They finally came out of the shop.

"Guys. What is he saying?" They both focused on Liam.

"The sun. The moon. The truth." Of course. The mantra helps him to calm down. We walked to him.

"Hey, Liam. I'm so proud of you." He looked at me and smiled.

"Me too and thank you for defending us." Added Corey.

"No problem."

„You did a good job, Liam." Said Brett. Brett looked proud. Liam and Brett had a nice friendship. Like brothers. It's kinda cute.

*Back by the cars*

Thalia, TJ, Theo, and Nolan are standing at cars. I think they are waiting for us. Oops.

"Where the fuck have you guys been?" asked Theo annoyed.

"Liam kicked some homophobic grandpa's ass." Answered Brett proud.

"Good job." Said TJ.

„Well, that's a nice thing. And you stayed in control? The whole time?"

"Yes."

"You should've seen him." I ruffled through his head. I felt like a proud chicken mom.

"That's progress. Well done Liam." Said Theo.